Another impressive track discovered

radi6404

So I wanted to share with you people that I found another incredible track that can be comapred to the best goa trance songs like Kabalh or LSD. It is the track The Overlords - Naked people (disco valley mix), remixed by Man with no name. This is one of the most imrpessive melodies I heart. It is very emotional and typical for goa trance, very sweet and acidic in sound. The whole track is very sweet and acidic and sounds impressive. Truly one of the best tracks I found for a long time.

• Like 1

I ike it ofcourse, but I can´t remember exactly know how it sounded. I am just sitting infront of my computer, stopped the music playback and am only astounded and with adrenalin flowing through my body. It´s been a long time since I listened to such an emotional track like this one. This track is as euphoric as Astral Projection and spreads the same kind of emotion, definatly one of the best tracks of goa trance histroy and maybe the best Man with no Name track.