Freqs of Nature 2014 (Berlin, DE)

Drew05

I REALLY wanted to try for this one (especially if the line-up is even close to last year) but the dates of SUN, Ozora and Boom work more in my favor. I could tell my job I have some disease that needs a week to recover from ;p

https://www.facebook.com/events/184637305059113/?fref=ts

Goa trance wise it has been downgraded... Only Filteria is coming, while last year there was E-mantra, Dimension 5, GNOTR, Anoebis and Ghost On Acid. It is a shame that almost all the German festivals don't have any Goa trance except for Filteria.

But I have to recommend it anyway, last year the Forest Stage had some really good vibes. It is a super cool location with little hills and bunkers. Deco was amazing!

https://www.facebook.com/events/184637305059113/?fref=ts

Goa trance wise it has been downgraded... Only Filteria is coming, while last year there was E-mantra, Dimension 5, GNOTR, Anoebis and Ghost On Acid. It is a shame that almost all the German festivals don't have any Goa trance except for Filteria.

But I have to recommend it anyway, last year the Forest Stage had some really good vibes. It is a super cool location with little hills and bunkers. Deco was amazing!

oh well then. Didnt last year also have Darshan? or was that just Lost Theory?

Looking at that line-up.. freaking Hux Flux is at like every party this year isnt he?? I got to see him last year at Fractal Fest in the nearby state of VT (first state east of New York). He came to my car with a friend and I to where I had him sign my 2013 festie shirt 8) and my friend had...something for him ;p Hes a tall dude! I've got a video on Youtube under MATTKBAN during his set. perfect morning slot when the sun was finally starting to warm us all up in the mountain.

Pspiralife was there too and had a small chat with him when talking to others around the fire. Radioactive Cake was at I think Psyfari last summer but I was maybe sleeping for his mix or only caught a piece of it. Sonic Species had a fun full-on mix at Genesis even if throwing a bit of a fit at the equipment. organizers calmed him down as he almost walked off. (I think he overreacted as we all were still enjoying the music)

anywho - is Freqs a far travel for any of you attending?

• 3 months later...

any of you going to this party - the little blonde woman who will be upfront and center dancing, shes in the Ozora videos and such - thats my friend Lore. Say hi to her for me 8)) Her and bf Gordon ^_- dont be shy, they are both too cool!

• 3 weeks later...

this was awesome. really wish I could have seen set times before it started, would have really helped planning for those on a tight schedule

highlight was Sensient, Pspiralife and Electrypnose!