Seasons & music

Balance

It's spring/summer where I'm now. I'm listening a lot less to psy/goa trance, more deep house/techno/ambient & drum & bass. I barely even notice the change in music when seasons change but for me Winter is def. the time for Goa & Psy.

How about y'all?

This is a great toic and I am glad that noth only I feel that different music fits to different changes. I am connected with the weather and think that any season has it´s own music. For example in goa trance I think that different artists produce music that fits in different seasons. Some artists have albums that are sutiable for different seasons. Astral Projection for example has albums that fit in summer and other album fthat fit in winter. While Trust in Trance is an album for summer, in my opinion Another World is an album that perfectly fits in winter. Man with no name has many albums fitting in summer, Genetic Youth and Voodoo People fit in winter or spring. Ofcourse music is not exclusively dependant on seasons but I do think that some music fits winter more than spring for example.