One of the very fist mysterious CDr with random psychedelic trance music on it; ID?

psytones

I would love to have you guys ID these tracks for me;

1. I would very much like to have an ID on this track I'm listening to. The sample is; "The Mind is Elaborating". The sound is old-school but I can't figure out which artist it is. It is not Psysex. The intro starts with a bass crush, then a very cool synth and melodic riff comes in which is kinda the tracks tradmark. It continues with a beat and some hits of lasers. Trippy falling effects in the background and some nice lifts with Krishna like percussion. Then the sample. Still shooting, still trippy and still has this awesome vibe of mystique and aliens in it. And then.. wow, the chorus starts, the sound becomes more minimal and the starlight synth playes a fantastic melody. Shooting like riff still on. Melody again. It's such a beautiful oldschool track.

Etnica maybe?

A break in the middle with sample,, wait a minute. Its for sure a Juno Reactor track ... hmmm.. Sounds like something from Beyond The Infinite. But it's not on the album.

someone?

2. This is a really strange one, and I have always thought it's just a serious joke by someone. The track starts with a sample by a guys voice saying; Hello and welcome to . . . .. . .. straight to the concert" The a female voice, "here we go". The sound effects are cool. Then the whole thing turns weird. Really fast acidlines and some breakbeats, twisted melody, screaming leading synth. Scratching sound in the background, then a heavy bassline for some clicks, like Terrordome, then back again to the "concert". Breakbeats track for sure, no 4/4. Very weird, and uncomfortable but some of the sounds used are pretty cool and bubbly but that screaming lead just pulls my face off. End says, with a lisp; very successful concert.

3. starts mystical with echoed bass thumps. creeking noise bugs / jungle like sounds. Then a thin scratching sound gets repeated. Like vinyl scrached just very pitched. some breakbeat patterns, and the bass and kick arrives. Kinda dnb'ish, old from beginning at 2000 at least (all tracks). Crecking effects. Shimmering bassthumbs. Repeated scraches in different variation. A high pitch comes before the main start drop (2 minutes into the track) and the track starts, sample; prepare to hurtle through the cosmos". The track sounds a bit like Prodigy "energy". The track is 4/4 with breaks on top and a annoying melodic play with effects and humps. It builds with squeaking sounds. .. After the break comes the sample again and the Prodigy thing returns stronger (more by it self).

?