I am not a criminal, please show more respect

radi6404

So I have noticed that after my ban some users behave very unfriendly towards me and act as if I am a criminal. I am not a criminal and don`t want to be threaded like that. there were some misunderstandings before the ban, but they did not happen because of me or my side, but because of some of the users here. I have spoken to some people, who have been threaded badly aswell and they confirmed, my English is good enough so peple understand what I am saying. It was very clear by the use of language, that I did not have the intention to do any harm to any user. I used the word gay in the Shamanix topic, but it was just a wordplay without any intentions. I have made clear over th eyears, that I have nothing against gays and lesbians or any other different persons, nor do I have anything against people from other countries, that is clear so far. The only thing that happened was, that some users looked for mistakes I made in the past threads, in order to use them against me, so they can kick me out of this board. That is the whole truth and once I made an error, I was kicked out for two weeks. If people were serious here, they would have understood it very well that I did not attent to insult anyone.

I did not have the intention to talk about my ban after I return, but the rude and rediculous bhevaiour of some people here really annoys me and has to stop! I am not a fucking criminal, I am sure I do more for the environment than most other people here and I am a very conciouss personality. When I tlak to people or write reviews I care a lot not to praise the things I own and to say that they are great. Nor do I worship the achievements I made in my life, so the rude behaviour towards me should stop.

In my view some of the people here to have something against other people. For example I have an eye dissability and percept the world a bit differently than other people. When I share my perceptions about music, I get rude and nasty commends from some users, which show clearly that they are against people with any kind of disability. Should I complain now and look for every post where people talk against my disability or should I be mature enough and deal with it? I choose to be mature enough and deal with it since it is not only the forum, where I get some insults. BUT when someone here sees the word gay, which has no connection to any member of here and does not show any negative language agianst it I get banned in lightspeed. Isn`t that rediculous? Peopel are allowed to tell rude things to me and behave as if I am a criminal and no actions happen, but as soon as the word gay is mentioned without connention to anyone here I am banned? That is not how it works, definatly not.

There are two options, either you like my topics and have some useful content, or any content in that matter, or you don`t post at all. I am sick of insultings and rediculing my threads, I show respect to anyone here and don`t laugh about his topics, so you have to show the same respect to me. I think people here should have been moraly educated enough, in order to know the principle of behave to someone, as he behaves to you.

That is all I have to say so far.

there were some misunderstandings before the ban, but they did not happen because of me or my side

Wrong.

BUT when someone here sees the word gay, which has no connection to any member of here and does not show any negative language agianst it I get banned in lightspeed. Isn`t that rediculous? Peopel are allowed to tell rude things to me and behave as if I am a criminal and no actions happen, but as soon as the word gay is mentioned without connention to anyone here I am banned?

Liar.

In fact you weren't banned until five days after you wrote your "gay" comment. And you weren't banned simply because you'd made that comment; you were banned because you refused to apologise for that and other comments, even though those comments had caused offence - enough offence, in fact, that Procyon left Psynews for good.

You're skating on very thin ice right now. Keep posting bullshit, get banned.

What are you talking about? I did apologize several times in the thread and you can read it, the posts are still there. I even said he should not go because of that but he still left.

I apologized in the other thread in post 33. I said I can put my hand on fire that I did not know he is gay and many other things that are an apology.

If I say "I can put my hand in fire" It means something big, maybe you don`t have phrases like that in your country, but in Germany that phrase is not being said as fun.

What are you talking about? I did apologize several times in the thread and you can read it, the posts are still there.

I'm going to ask you to go ahead and link to the several times you apologised. I can see one apology (a very half-assed one at that) for the gay comment in post #33, and no hint of an apology for the comment about Brazil (though there is a lot of complaining about how other people are wrong to take offence, as usual).

This is seriously getting out of hand...

Could possibly both sides tread slightly less militantly? While radi is certainly stepping precariously close to disrespectfulness, I'm sure he doesn't (as of my own experience here) mean any harm! Though I do see a bunch of "trolling" from the community here to get him closer to the edge, hence the abundance of "please don't hate/be respectful"-posts from the alleged member.

Could we honestly just agree on getting along? Work on getting along? And certainly help members to understand where things go wrong instead of harrasing them?

I'm going to ask you to go ahead and link to the several times you apologised. I can see one apology (a very half-assed one at that) for the gay comment in post #33, and no hint of an apology for the comment about Brazil (though there is a lot of complaining about how other people are wrong to take offence, as usual).

Ofcourse, the first part of post 33 is also concermed with the Brazil post and that it does not mean anything bad towards Brazil, only that people can be more temperred in hotter countries, which is my opinion. Do you want to ban me because I think people have more temper in hot countries? I am from a relatively hot country so I would insult myself with that aswell.

Anyway I think your ban was totally uncalled for and you would not find one single rule to justify your ban. We are not in the police here so you have to justify your ban, but you did not show objectivity, otherwise you would not have banned me. Tell me, if I would ask you to justify your ban, would you be able to justify it? If you want you can ban me again because I am saying that, but it should go against your moral, because morality is something important in society.

I used the word gay in order to describe a vocal sample, I could have used high pitched, but I used slang and said it is gay, that has nothing to do wit whether I think gay is something bad or not. With that logic you would have to ban anyone who uses the word gay including yourself. For example if someone opens a thread to projtect homosexuals and say, don`t diss gay and lesbians, only because they used the word gay and lesbian would be reason enough by that logic to ban those people who are doing it.

In my own case...

I vent, I fuck things up, I dislike things and have opinions. I change my mind when people reason with me in forthward manner.

The difference here is that members are taking advantage of radi's own disadvantage, they don't want to reason with him... "it's more fun to poke fun of him and have him open drama-threads in off-topic".

OK! OK! Fine! I pretty much know what you are getting at. Hopefully!

Don't stop arguing! As long as you do it constructivly (however that is spelled!) (which you do Rotwang!).

So... ---> If members could step down the "trolling radi" shit <--- maybe you'll have a little less drama off topic threads...