prodigy

aliendna99

music for the jilted generation was one of the absolute first albums I bought as a kid.

Still remains one of the better albums out there!

Favorite track is obviously Voodoo People but there are no bad tracks here.

Claustrophobic Sting is an amazing acid-techno track that really dont fit on the album, but Im glad they put it there anyway. Its amazing.

Break & Enter is also the top of the tier.

The rest are great too.

What are your prodigy favorites?

well yeah. all up and including fat of the land is incredible stuff..

my favorite on fat of the land is Narayan. But tbh they all have something special.

Experience is not my favorite album to put it nicely, even though it has some magical stuff too.

One Love is also a masterful track

prodigy was my first edm love aswell. also carry them very close in my heart.

rarely listen to them nowadays though.

but i can hear the songs any time in my head :)

yes Smack my bitch up video is amazing also. I remember i recently got internet and found the video trying to download it (for ehm.. research purposes) on a 56k modem wasnt that easy but i got it :P

it was a 50mbish mpeg and top of the line at the time :P

Exposure to prodigy is probably inevitable, much of their music was on TV back then.

Music For The Jilted Generation is by far the one I like most and I rate it high even compared to other music. The diversity and consistency of the music holds a really good standard and I still enjoy the album.

The 'Prodigy' Experience (nobody ever read the title like that?) hasn't aged too well but there is a lot of funky fun stuff going around there.

Fat Of The Land was their last real album in my ears, lot's of groovy breakbeats and loads of atmosphere.

Always Outnumbered and Invaders Must Die, is to me just forced and awkward punky electronic beats. It gets very tiresome very quickly. Only track from Invaders that I sort of like is Warriors Dance, the rest is pretty lame.