Name that Goa track round 3

Paul Eye

I just gave a tryout with sony vegas to see it if were possibe to make it...And no problem I can make it. I don't specially need the samples since I can cut the song directly in sony vegas.

50 different artist is a lot, that's right, but I think with psytrance & progressive psy & full on this is even more important to have a lot, otherwrise people won't be able to guess any of the song...I means the more song you have, the more people will find tracks.

I of course would integrate famous psy track and some less known. But as I said, I can't make it during this weekend...So for next week.

ok thats cool! maybe we can have 2 different psytrance ones then for the week 8) I ended up getting a little busy today but I will try to get on cutting the samples tomorrow. easier than sending you full tracks ;p I can always choose new songs if you happened to do the same ones.

ok thats cool! maybe we can have 2 different psytrance ones then for the week 8) I ended up getting a little busy today but I will try to get on cutting the samples tomorrow. easier than sending you full tracks ;p I can always choose new songs if you happened to do the same ones.

Sure ! And having the sample already cuted would indeed be more usefull, since it's less heavy (for sending) and I don't have to cut it then

Sure ! And having the sample already cuted would indeed be more usefull, since it's less heavy (for sending) and I don't have to cut it then

I said screw it and went and got the 50 samples already ;p I'll message ya, Dark. This will be a hard one ;O Not that I planned on it, but listening back through the albums - sheesh! I chose only songs from artist albums (no compilations) release from 2003 or 2004. Thats it. My bigger project later in the year has to do with that. THE GOLDEN AGE of psy ;p I gtg run some errands then sleep for the day before heading to work. Expect the new ID game in the coming days ^_^

I decided to punch sleep in its testes and have got the video done EXCEPT for the text that says which number sample is currently playing. It looks like Darkill will do that for me so expect this knew guessing game to be done soon 8)