Need a Nitzhonot ID

darkill

Hello, im new in this forum so excuse me if I do mistake.

Here is a track I've found for longtime in youtube :

I've never found by who it was made and what was the track name.

Your help is welcome ! I need to know who made this awesome nitzhonot tune !

Hello my friend. Again you prove to have great taste :P !

The track is called Wizorg - Innovation. It was produced around 2001-2002 by a young Greek guy and posted for sale in the mp3 section of the former Unicorn Records website (back when they weren't into Chillout music and such yet).

The track has never been properly released, and the highest bitrate version I've seen floating around is 192 kbps... :(

I've been trying to get a hold of this guy through various other artists who collaborated with him in the past (namely Cydelix and Crucifix), who all told me this guy totally dissapeared from the scene.

He also produced some other tracks, but none as good as this one.

Hope this helps! :)

Thanks, Agneton. I've never heard that track before, and I've tried to listen to most Nitzho, good and bad!

P.S. Hope you do a new album soon, WFTF was super :-)

(I'd like to know where the sample in Gigantoraptor Resurrection is from - some Godzilla film? Thanks!)

Thanks, Agneton. I've never heard that track before, and I've tried to listen to most Nitzho, good and bad!

P.S. Hope you do a new album soon, WFTF was super :-)

(I'd like to know where the sample in Gigantoraptor Resurrection is from - some Godzilla film? Thanks!)

Hey mate! It's a bit off topic to speak about that here, but to answer your question, the samples you hear are done by me and my girlfriend! :D Except for the dino screaming, for that I googled some free monster screams :P...

Hello my friend. Again you prove to have great taste :P !

The track is called Wizorg - Innovation. It was produced around 2001-2002 by a young Greek guy and posted for sale in the mp3 section of the former Unicorn Records website (back when they weren't into Chillout music and such yet).

The track has never been properly released, and the highest bitrate version I've seen floating around is 192 kbps... :(

I've been trying to get a hold of this guy through various other artists who collaborated with him in the past (namely Cydelix and Crucifix), who all told me this guy totally dissapeared from the scene.

He also produced some other tracks, but none as good as this one.

Hope this helps! :)

Wow, thank you a lot for all those information !

Yay, I know this track since so long time and I never could put a name on it, so thank you a lot !

Yea I love nitzhonot & nitzhogoa and this track is just amazing...Just damn it that this guys doesn't produce anymore !

Since I can share some word with you, just wanted to tell you that I loved your album "Horizon in your head", just amazing ! You're definitly the succesion of Nitzhonot, would love to see you play live at a party !