The early dragonfly releases...

radi6404

The early Dragonfly releases mean a lot to me, just listned to some stuff on project to Trance and Order odonata 1 and it is very warm music. It is not like different types of goa trance but ecause of the reverb added in most tracks it sounds like life. It sounds for me as if it is played in a very old hall, like sports hall and it is in the night or at moring with candys in the hall. It is perfectly mastered and the synths can be heart very well. The music is very alife and probably the best goa trance. Youth, Voodoo People, Genetic, 1000 Micro Dats, Johann Bley, old Total Eclipse, old Infinity project, Elysium (the dragonfly tracks), they all have that warm sound and warm up my thoughts. They remind me of sunny spring days, rooms with wooden tables and soft light, very incredible girls, the smell of grass and just of pure calmness, I am reall wondering why no such tracks are being produced by the newschool artists, they are so great and they really put me to great places.

When it comes to really old and warm sounding trance dragonfly is the best label.

Do you agree with me?

Nice album, have fun with it! :)

I really like the first Dragonfly releases. But their EPs were also great, lots of gems...

It is not that I will listen to the album a lot, I have it digitally, but it is in order to own a collections item, one of the most beautiful goa trance releases and to hear it in CD quality. The Dragonfly label unfortunately did not even benefit from my buy because I did not buy it directly from Dragonfly, but second hand (I guess dragonfly wont sell it anymore). Still i am looking very much forword to getting this beautiful compilation of goa trance history.

I dont have many Dragonfly releases compared to the other labels. Maybe I'll look in their direction next time I need to obtain some goa gems. still classic tracks I've heard all over but, they need to be owned. 8)

as mentioned in the rate a track thread - Doof - Youth of the Galaxy - probably my favorite Dragonfly release. that song is so magical for me.