The Passion Of The Christ

5_7DM

They actually made this movie because they thought they would win if they prevented me getting crucified... well that's complete bullshit. I don't have to be your saviour, and if I'm not your saviour then you will obviously end up dying or going to hell or whatever. I actually don't want to be your saviour.

The answer to this dilemna:

Destroy the races who have not made scientific contributions (the black race) and I'll give them everything, otherwise everyone has to die.

Answer: Everyone dies or even possibly everyone goes to hell (if it existed)... because of inter-racial sex. YOU LOST. The answer was to actually destroy the black race etc. before inter-racial sex happened. Now you all must be punished and you can't get around it. Fuck off.

So I'm the winner. I'm basically waiting for you all to die so I can go to Ultraworld. I actually just wanted to see you destroy the blacks first before the rest of you wer killed. You all had to die as punishment for inter-racial sex. And then you said you're going to hurt me or I'm going to hell or whatever, therefore the possibility of you ending up in hell might be there...

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...