3. Pink (with Noga)
4. Modulator (Edit)
5. Toxic
6. Rhythm is the power
7. Open your mind
8. Give me sound
9. Maniac

Noteotherthaneplease_zps99f7e2e0.gif

Yep, that's an E that is literally attempting to jump off the keyboard in protest. Roei Nissan is out with the 6th album from Cosmic Tone and you'll never guess what style he pursues. That's right

pancakedj_zps45ce3f1f.gif

Pancake Trance. Fluffy light and oh so easily digestible. I'm thinking about sending him the bill from my dentist because after hearing this sugary sweet confection I collected 3 cavities. Full on is his game and boy has he become mediocre at it. Boring and predictable this is just like all the rest with a different project name. And oh the buildups...Once again the always reliable Discogs score is right on the money with a solid 4/5. :rolleyes:

Sigh. Another quality artist swallowed up by the voracious commercial full-on monster. Some of you may be wondering why I subject myself to subpar music and then spend colossal amounts of time writing a review. Hey I have to live up to my Family of Light title, but think of it like this.

I do it...so you don't have to.

Psyshop

Beatspace

Goastore

Mdk