Feedback request.

Hello! I am Niko from Finland and i am looking for feedback on my tracks that i made mainly my newer ones. I am not in any form pro or really talented musician but still i love making it and put my heart and soul to it. I like to think these tracks somekind of mini stories in form of electronic music, i try to make soundscapes and some layers to my tracks and make pepole think or feel something if i succeed even that one person feels something its a reward on its own. You can download them share them if you like or tell me what was bad/good about the tracks there is lot of old material but the new ones are on the top.

I had a break for music at some point where i did not do any tracks or even tried to and it lasted some years not know how long exactly but it was many years.

So know i have been making new stuff regularly when i felt the inspiration. So that being said i hope you enjoy them as i have enjoyed making them.

http://www.mikseri.n...5&displ_lang=en

I loved this one :)

Like the other tunes for me : you got your own sound and that's great, now you should just work on the quality and the cleaness of each instruments. (For examples the pads and the piano are beautiful, but some drums and leads are a bit cheap and needs a bit more energy)

Keep up making music you're good !

Hello! I am Niko from Finland and i am looking for feedback on my tracks that i made mainly my newer ones. I am not in any form pro or really talented musician but still i love making it and put my heart and soul to it. I like to think these tracks somekind of mini stories in form of electronic music, i try to make soundscapes and some layers to my tracks and make pepole think or feel something if i succeed even that one person feels something its a reward on its own. You can download them share them if you like or tell me what was bad/good about the tracks there is lot of old material but the new ones are on the top. I had a break for music at some point where i did not do any tracks or even tried to and it lasted some years not know how long exactly but it was many years. So know i have been making new stuff regularly when i felt the inspiration. So that being said i hope you enjoy them as i have enjoyed making them. http://www.mikseri.n...5&displ_lang=en

Very nice music. I like it.

I have some new tunes for you today and i want to also say i appreciate all tips you give. I am pleased that even three people likes what i am producing would like to hear more comments for sure but every single tip and comment is helpful to continuously improve my sound, i hope you enjoy this one.

http://soundcloud.com/excaelum/future-uncertain

Hello again! I have here today some new tunes for you and this time its bit darker or sad depends on how you want to look at things, so this track is basically inspired by the events that are taking place in our world as we keep polluting our living environment and its going in a bad direction if we don´t change our ways, but i know things are not so easy to be change but i hope we can somehow someday make things better.

http://soundcloud.com/excaelum/dying-planet

It's really nice that you put a concept/a message in your tracks. A lot of goa artists nowadays are just picking some random spiritual/scifi title because the tune is just about heavy and distorded sounds to dance on, without any story or inovation. Just a "regular trance tune" in fact...

I think that each of us should try to improve the quality and the meaning of their pieces. In the aim of finding some new sounds, giving people new feelings... Because goa is not only about who makes the sickest and overly mashed up melodies, it's about driving the listener into a state of trance. Whatever if it's in a nightclub, a raveparty, or in his headphones...

So yes, trance needs some originality and some intelligent thoughts, that's good mate :)

Hi! I have new track for you :blink: But this time i tried to do something different than my prevoius ones, idea to this tune came from my little sister who told me that i should try to make a track called "the world in psychosis" i tought to my self that it could be a nice title for a psytrance. So here is the result for visiting in a twisted mind and a world of chaos. :)

http://soundcloud.com/excaelum/th *Had to redo whole track i hope its better now.