What tracks to mix with "X-dream - Freak" and "Xenomorph - Sociopath"?

rasmusweidner

Hello

Im working on my second dj mix -in my life- for some open air parties we are having in Denmark. I really like the two tracks i mentioned in the title and i want to build my peak around it.

Do any of you have some good ideas to what other tracks that would pair well with these two?

I need like 2-3 other tracks that have the same level of trippy danceable and explosive trippy energy + quality.

Xenomorph "sociopath"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIMhDaBX_IQ

X-dream - Freak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDA41zV_2S0

Ideas, and inspiratio much appreciated!!

All the best

Rasmus

Hey thanks for the replies

I totally forgot about krumelur, nuts is a crazy track!

I did not know sensphere - but really cool track - I could see people rocking to that. I really like psysex survival kit - especially the last part - epic- i guess i like some of the remixes more - but nice.

I have dug and narrowed my search for tracks to this selection:

PSYSEX – L.S.dance (Captain hook remix)

Electric universe – Acidance

Spirallianz – One way ltd

Psysex – survival kit (parts of some remix)

Psycraft – Bizarre rmx

X-dream - 2nd room

Shakta – Leptonhead (Deedrah rmx)

X-dream – Freak

Xenomorph – Sociopath

Logic Bomb – Unlimited

Human blue – Space blues

Zorba – Barkbass

Space cat – Power up (Psycraft RMX)

Chameleon & pogo – Onwards and upwards

Naked tourist – Three lines in a row (rmx)

in no particular order at the time - also i think the set needs be at least 1,5 hours. I got a four channel mixer as christmas present from my girlfrind a -thank you babe i love you too - Traktor s4, so im thinking that i could really mold different parts of the tracks together - i think Electric universe - acidance - that acid melody could come into play at various stages, the same with the melody fra zorba - barkbass, or the samples from psysex lsdance hook rmx...or human blue - space blues or parts of naked toruist -three lines in a row ...It will take some practice at lawn of the summerhouse - and maybe i will get some inspiration from Antaris project ...hmmm The mix will work as a gap filler between a progressive set --> some more trippy dark stuff...

Thanks again for the help!

Rasmus