Phobium - Basic Time Bending

Phobium - Basic Time Bending

XgBRyJx.jpg

Tracklist:

1. Phantom Vibrations (Part 1-3) 31:07

2. At The End 05:06

3. Basic Time Bending Technique 07:02

4. Oslo November 2019 04:19

So, I've got a new album out and this time I've tried something new; I've put it out myself with the help of bandcamp. Four tracks containing six pieces of ambient music for your enjoyment.

Go check it out

"Your credit or debit card has been declined for this transaction; PayPal could not validate the card. Please verify that the information you entered is correct or try a different credit or debit card."

:(

Good luck with the new release.

Thank you :)

"Your credit or debit card has been declined for this transaction; PayPal could not validate the card. Please verify that the information you entered is correct or try a different credit or debit card."

Sorry to hear that, but I don't think there's much I can do about that? Sounds like you need to contact paypal or your bank? Thank you you for trying though :)

Good to see that you're still around, Henning. Best of luck with the new release.

Thank you. Hopefully there'll be a few new releases in the months to come.

In fact, I think I fixed it.

... I think

• 5 months later...