Goa/psychedelic magazines

Guest Lifeform

Are there any magazines out there that focus on goa or just psychedelic? I remember seeing a magazine called "mushroom" or something like. it had posford on the cover. If anyone knows... could someone refer me a site so i could subscribe.

i come from germany and i have to tell you the truth about the mushroom magazine.they destroied the partyscene in germany!!!!

in the beginning they were a house and techno magazine,but then 1996 they

begann to write a bit about "goa?"music.from this time they write more and more about psychedelic music but they always promote the "progressive-sound"(i

think they has been always techno-house-heads up to now).mushroom magazine

published every month 50000 issues so everybody can read something about partys etc.so not only the people which are going to the partys and know where is the next one can come to patrys everyone can come( Police and other people we dont want to see there). i have to go now but last sentece is.

@!#$ off mushroom mag you destroiyed partyscene in germany and you bring your awfull taste of music to other partys around the world(boom festival have you heared mat mushroom???).so go back to the house and technoscene were you where coming from!!!!!!

a.

last time i've ordered from chaos unlimited they send my flyers, stickers and also a magazine called shangri-la-la. it's from london and about psytrance, techno and ambient. it's quite nice with reviews, party info and other stuff. that's the only magazine i know of besides mushroom.

There's a bunch in England - some of which might be discontinued. As well as Dream Creation (which was superb) and Implant, there's shangri-la-la and Peek magazine. They're free and can be pretty interesting, but none have reached the excellence that DC had in about 96/97.

Yeah Dream Creation used to be awesome. Went a bit funny towards the end with an obsession about mayan prophecies instead of trance - nuthin wrong with that I guess though...

www.shangrilala.co.uk is on the up, implant is in limbo, Upfront is pretty good though it covers the acid techno and hardhouse scenes as well as psy. Mushroom magazine - whatever their history - just released the first international edition which I think rocks, text in German and English and some interesting stuff in there. Also the site at www.mushroom-online.com is due to be revamped with english and german text at the end of this month.

Those who want can also subscribe to a free email with reviews and stuff at www.psytrancereviews.btinternet.co.uk