Hungarian party organizers

Drosophila

I am curious how to find party information and trance shops in Hungary, in particular Budapest.

The only shop I knew was the PsyBaba (I think that was the name of the shop (in district VII?) and it was gone when we went there to look yesterday :( I am here in Budapest for a week and hoped for some good party action ;)

How is the scene in generally speaking in Budapest, heard from Imba that there are regular goa-trance parties (which sounds good) but I haven\t heard back from the organizer...

Thank you, I tried his mail but no luck, I hope this work better;) Its really hard to find any information on the interweb on parties in Budapest, may there isn't any this weekend, I will start crying I think! :'(

I just realized that there is a goa trance party this Saturday from his profile... yay!!! How lucky can we be??!?!?! :D Thanks a million for that link!

No problem mate. Try to write Somazoid, you could meet him becuase he comes almost every goa party. Also meet Gabor and tell that you know me, you will feel good on parties ;)

EDIT: Try to meet other great guys and artists like Skarma, Snag, Makhana...