MODERN OLD SCHOOL

I'll second Fractal Glider and, to an extent, Green Oms (Crinklewood Crickets is a great track), Logic Bomb and Saiko Pod, although the latter three are a little progressive for my full-time tastes. If you like that sound, though, Vibrasphere's Lime Structure is also good. Mr. Peculiar and Psycraft are decent if you like full-blown, if over-the-top, psychedelic mayhem (as opposed to a more pared-down, authentic Goa style). :)

Guest eg-bot

mindfield-odyssey of the mind

x-dream-panic in paradise

boom records-psychoactive scandsounds 2

twisted records-demented

chi-a.d.-infinitism

talamasca-musica divinorum

jaia-blue synergy

tip world presents trance de eivissa

space tribe-shapeshifter

tsunami compilation

Its not a contradiction... its actually quite simple to my ears: old Goa spirit with modern production technique. CHI-A.D. have plenty of new material in this style (which is why we nabbed two of their tracks for our 12" release of course), and... well I'd be hard-pressed to find much more. Psydrop definatly has it down to a small extent (Fear & Loathing is nice), and... and... my brain isn't spitting anything else out. Damnit :)

Guest soliptic

you might enjoy my tracks, which have an old-school feeling to them, despite being made this year. "the jar" has just been signed by kagdila for a forthcoming goa compil cd.

u can stream+dl at www.ampcast.com/dartrecordings

sorry if this is spam :)