how is your zen room?

InFecTeD_gOa

I'd like to have some advice, tips, pictures for ideal zen room.

We have all (or almost) a room at home where it like to listen to music, relax, meditates, read or discuss.

Mine sucks. I'm ashamed, It looks like nothing :unsure:

I seek a friendly hindu trick with warm colors, draperies (ganesh, shiva...), and statues.

Thanx a lot

:P

you have to figure it out by yourself. the way you like it, you feel comfortable.

when you have some spare time smoke some mindexpander, throw in a nice CD you are in the mood for and design your room as you want.

i personally like my rooms with lot of colors, i have many psychedelic backdrops on my walls and other fluorescent decos that glow under UV light. i also like lamps, have many of them too, hidden behind my stereo, a lightutbe under my sofa, lavalamp, and some other ones here and there. i also have a big seat cushion and a nice carpet to sit on the floor. some small tabel to put things on. and many many small gadgets and toys to play with when listening to music, chilling, hanging out with friends. i would also recommend plants and candles. a good tip i think is to put away electronic devices like laptop, tv etc. they are really disturbing when chilling. if you like you can put some personal photos of friends, trips etc on the walls, wardrobe etc

its all up to you and your imagination :))

i will elaborate my small post: best energy channeling happens in pyramid shaped objects, the best is to sit inside the center of such a thing, you can make one in wood or plastic or whatever, to fit inside a room in your house, the bigger the better i would say. this form guides energy around in the best way for a being, just try it and you will instantly feel the effect.