Lost - The New Man In Charge

Lemmiwinks

Mother f.... after all this talk about the series finale I've never bothered to check out if anything new was out there but aparently there IS an epilogue called The New Man In Charge where... (you've guessed it) the mysteries are (supposedly...) FINALLY explained. Has anyone seen it? Is it worth it or just another attempt to explaing stuff that can't really be explained?

OR... is the biggest revelation going to be (like I've been guessing for some years now) that there's going to be a 7th season?

Mother f.... after all this talk about the series finale I've never bothered to check out if anything new was out there but aparently there IS an epilogue called The New Man In Charge where... (you've guessed it) the mysteries are (supposedly...) FINALLY explained. Has anyone seen it? Is it worth it or just another attempt to explaing stuff that can't really be explained?

OR... is the biggest revelation going to be (like I've been guessing for some years now) that there's going to be a 7th season?

From what I know, it's just a 15 minutes episode about Hugo as the island protector. No mysteries solved, no revelation, nothing. Just a bonus mini episode as a thank you to the fans.

ok ok I've seen it... indeed it is just a tiny 12 minute "episode", although they actually explain more mysteries in there than in the 2-hour series finale! That said, the mysteries aren't the "essential" type, and the answers were kindof hinted on years ago so there is no really big revelation. Still, I'm sure any fan will be delighted to see it :) Oh and, we get to see Walt (another promise that Lindelof didn't keep for the series finale). That said, call me paranoid, but the last part of the epilogue REALLY looked like an invitation to watch an upcoming 7th season... To be continued?

I thought they hinted that Walt would be the new Jacob, maybe even that he would turn to the "dark side" and eventually kill Hurley and Ben because he apparently resented the island for having killed his father (in which case he would be the new Man In Black)?

damnit I thought that the sleepless nights spent pondering different possibilities were over...

I think the creators of Lost wanted to make a good island idea, my movie idea actually, but were not really able to. My movie is called 'JAM Island'. It's a proper cinema movie with an accurate compact 'JAM' - island combination movie idea. Lost is pathetic and describes the creators dumb creative abilities... it is nieve to have all these bullshit impossible ideas in the series all the time. The creators just wanted to come up with the best ideas they could make up, which were stupid and unbeleivable. The island they're on looks stupid too.

OMG Cauty and Drummond on psynews!! :o :o :o

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDhZUY4rqSM&feature=related