Kalessian - The Heart Of The Empire

Arronax

Finally, I present you my new project, Kalessian. The music is extremely influenced by medieval age and heroes of the past. I would define the genre like something between ambient and fantasy music. This is my first public preview under this project, and track it is a "trailer" of sorts. I hope you will enjoy it. More music coming soon ;)

http://www.reverbnat...ow/song_5090693

Thank you my friend! As I said it is only a preview. I was considering many options, should I mix this style with trance music or not, and in the end I made this melody which would be suitable for some trance track, but it fits even this one in my head. I don't know, I will try to make this track even a little bit longer probably, and we will see :) I've just started this project, and I hope I will make lots of tracks like this one :)

Thank you my friend! As I said it is only a preview. I was considering many options, should I mix this style with trance music or not, and in the end I made this melody which would be suitable for some trance track, but it fits even this one in my head. I don't know, I will try to make this track even a little bit longer probably, and we will see :) I've just started this project, and I hope I will make lots of tracks like this one :)

I see that you started it! Thats good.

I had a listen and it was nice , sounds real which is very good.

If you should mix it with trance or not i guess its up to you , you got my example as i just did and started with KotL .

Keep it up.

I see that you started it! Thats good.

I had a listen and it was nice , sounds real which is very good.

If you should mix it with trance or not i guess its up to you , you got my example as i just did and started with KotL .

Keep it up.

Thanks for the support Filipe :) I will probably stay in the ambient setting for now, but it's never too late to introduce a trance track with this theme. You showed the perfect example with KotL :)

Thanks for the support Filipe :) I will probably stay in the ambient setting for now, but it's never too late to introduce a trance track with this theme. You showed the perfect example with KotL :)

Man im happy to see i gave you some nice ideas! Now dont forget me man!

Keep me in touch with this music , its really nice believe me.

Man im happy to see i gave you some nice ideas! Now dont forget me man!

Keep me in touch with this music , its really nice believe me.

I have always wanted to make a fusion between electronic & medieval fantasy music and this is exactly what I wanted to achieve. BTW, Knight of The Light is almost one of a kind and it's up-tempo but it's surely unique and fantastic. I will follow that project with great anticipation, and who knows, maybe one day we actually give a birth to a style of Medieval Goa  :ph34r: