psytrance?

Guest razael

its really amazing how the "full on" releases never changes...always the same thing...the same effects...the same music...never changes

no evolution...

salute to the progressive trance artists....you're making a nice job...very futuristic sound...nice tunes...

hope "full on" artists stop making this kind of comercial music for drugged people (specially the ones from israel)....make music for the people...

thats all

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i hope children like you will grow up soon :)

keep you bad feelings for yourself please :)

i can't believe that people like you are saying that they are listening to psytrance...lol :)

is it so hard to appreciate the music without marks like "progressive" or "full on" ? I can tell you one thing. Not the music is commercial, but the people who listen to it. Maybe you think that it's more fashionable to blame one style,that it's cool to say "look this act "X" makes such a crappy music".

you say "its really amazing how the "full on" releases never changes...always the same thing...the same effects...the same music...never changes"

Do you know what "full on" stands for? How you define the "full on" artists? Hey kid go listen to the last spiral trax release "internationalism 2"

and you'll notice some really interesting things...these "never changing, uninnovative..." israeli artists have created one of the best progressive compilations i've ever heard! Nice progressive tracks...but this time with killer full-onish basslines...!

And mr. razael....what is that SO refreshing thing in the progressive psytrance nowadays? Yes ticon is great...s-range is awesome (aero and space are two of my favorite albums not only for 2003) there are a lot of nice progressive albums...but...most of them sounds like they were made 2001-2002 or even earlier...i can't hear almost anything new...back in the years...atmos releases were groundbreaking...then ticon...wow...these years [99-02] were the best years for the progressive scene. So many great albums...i still can't get enough of some of them :)

From what you've typed here i see that you've never listened to full on psytrance more deeply...so please DO NOT give your opinion for something that you do not understand.

Try listening to some nice full on stuff without all these negative vibes :)

Music is for fun not to piss you off ;p

As you can see there are many people in this world who are listening both to proggressive and full on and also many other styles of psychedelic and non-psychedelic music.

So PLEASE be more open minded, more free, more happy. Be a true psytrance lover :) celebrate the music instead of blaming it ;)

Guest Selim

For some absolutely phenomenal full-on that's definitely not "samey" or "boring," check out the stuff coming out of South Africa these days, particularly the groups Shift, Damage, and Rinkadink. A good starting point would be the comp "Orbis Tertius" on Timecode Records.

Guest krize

haha I dont understand the point of complaining like this, every week there is a couple of threads devoted to full-on sux or progressive sux .... Why not post a thread with this full-on rox or this progressive rox, say something positive or just dont say anything at all ...

I think the ones who complains a lot either gets really bored at parties or they dont go to any ... (why then complain you can listen to everything you want at home, as loud you want!!!!)

And I have to say this: I really like the new full on style. Its full power and it makes me go lunatic on the dancefloor !! Many groups releasing lots of good stuff !!!!!!!

Guest malana-lars

its really amazing how the whiners never change...always the same thing...the same pseudo-arguments...the same consumer-attitude...never changes

no evolution...

salute to the trance artists....you're making a nice job...very futuristic sound...nice tunes...

hope whiners stop behaving like comercial victims....be positive...be creative...

thats all

Guest oranus

don talk like that about israelis u little f*Uckin piece of S-H-I-T

go f uck urself

f ucckin b itch

RAZAEL is owner of psylab this asssshole is a master of TRADERS which operate the whole mp3 center of psy releases shit.. fuck 'em.. go buy some music bitchs.. so somone told about him n they got the info in his work n he got fired L O L .. this ugly razael was fired becoz of the iligal operatin on the mp3s shit in dc haha f uck him..

Guest oranus

go f uck urself

f ucckin b itch

RAZAEL is owner of psylab this asssshole is a master of TRADERS which operate the whole mp3 center of psy releases shit.. fuck 'em.. go buy some music bitchs.. so somone told about him n they got the info in his work n he got fired L O L .. this ugly razael was fired becoz of the iligal operatin on the mp3s shit in dc haha f uck him..

Guest oranus

go f uck urself

f ucckin b itch

RAZAEL is owner of psylab this a ssss hole is a master of TRADERS which operate the whole mp3 center of psy releases shit.. fuck 'em.. go buy some music bitchs.. so somone told about him n they got the info in his work n he got fired L O L .. this uu gly razael was fired becoz of the iligal operatin on the mp3s s hit in dc haha f uck him..

Guest oranus

go f uck urself

f ucckin b itch

RAZAEL is owner of psylab this a ssss hole is a master of TRADERS which operate the whole mp3 center of psy releases shit.. fuck 'em.. go buy some music b itchs.. so somone told about him n they got the info in his work n he got fired L O L .. this uu gly razael was fired becoz of the iligal operatin on the mp3s s hit in dc haha f uck him..

Guest oranus

don talk like that about israelis u little f*U c k i n piece of S H-I-T

go f uck urself

f ucckin b itch

RAZAEL is owner of psylab this a ssss hole is a master of TRADERS which operate the whole mp3 center of psy releases shit.. fuck 'em.. go buy some music b itchs.. so somone told about him n they got the info in his work n he got fired L O L .. this u gly razael was fired becoz of the iligal operatin on the mp3s s hit in dc haha f uck him..

Guest Philosofik

LOL @ Oranus. People like you are so dumb Hipocrite asses. Who the f u c k are you to say such thing?! You are the master trader yourself you punk. It's really funny how someone who hates so much traders and mp3 knows so much about that scene.Damn this guy even knows the entire life of the so called Mafia Boss. Hahah.

Go ahead make a lame excuse now. LOL

Guest moe_fx

he eyec (author oranus)

the only sucker right here is YOU .

i never saw you writing any sentences , without insulting other ppl (you know what im talking about ) .

go to school and spend the rest of your life there . maybe your small brain will grow then (in about 15 years KID) .

u say raz is master of trader ? LOL

like always you really dont know what you are talking about .

grow up and change your kiddy language .

you want to tell raz or someone else to buy some music ? LOL

im sure you never bought any cd's from your pocket-money KID !!!!

STOP THIS CRAP EYEC !!!

addon: try to train your fingers , you cant write like humans and still cant speak like humans .

if you read talmud you will keep your small brain - im sure you will like it .

moe_fx

Guest Philosofik

LOL @ Oranus. People like you are so dumb Hipocrite asses. Who the f u c k are you to say such thing?! You are the master trader yourself you punk. It's really funny how someone who hates so much traders and mp3 knows so much about that scene.Damn this guy even knows the entire life of the so called Mafia Boss. Hahah.

Guest moe_fx

he eyec (author oranus)

i never saw you writing any sentences , without insulting other ppl (you know what im talking about ) .

go to school and spend the rest of your life there . maybe your small brain will grow then (in about 15 years KID) .

STOP THIS CRAP EYEC !!!

addon: try to train your fingers , you cant write like humans and still cant speak like humans .

moe_fx

Guest moe_fx

he eyec (author oranus)

STOP THIS CRAP EYEC !!!

moe_fx

Guest Philosofik