psytrance?

Guest oranus

don talk like that about israelis u little f*Uckin piece of S-H-I-T

go f uck urself

f ucckin b itch

RAZAEL is owner of psylab this asssshole is a master of TRADERS which operate the whole mp3 center of psy releases shit.. fuck 'em.. go buy some music bitchs.. so somone told about him n they got the info in his work n he got fired L O L .. this ugly razael was fired becoz of the iligal operatin on the mp3s shit in dc haha f uck him..

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oranus

go f uck urself

f ucckin b itch

RAZAEL is owner of psylab this asssshole is a master of TRADERS which operate the whole mp3 center of psy releases shit.. fuck 'em.. go buy some music bitchs.. so somone told about him n they got the info in his work n he got fired L O L .. this ugly razael was fired becoz of the iligal operatin on the mp3s shit in dc haha f uck him..

Guest oranus

go f uck urself

f ucckin b itch

Guest oranus

go f uck urself

f ucckin b itch

Guest oranus

go f uck urself

f ucckin b itch

Guest oranus

go f uck urself

f ucckin b itch

Guest oranus

go f uck urself

f ucckin b itch

Guest oranus

go f uck urself

f ucckin b itch

Guest phaeton@planet.nl

wow :) i really don't think there's anything meaningful i could possibly add to this discussion, you people have summed all of it up quite nicely in a most clear and compendious manner. thanks heaps! so erh .. psytrance?

Guest oranus

go f uck urself

f ucckin b itch

Guest oranus

go f uck urself

f ucckin b itch

Guest oranus

go f uck urself

f ucckin b itch

Guest oranus

go f uck urself

f ucckin b itch

Guest oranus

go f uck urself

f ucckin b itch

Guest oranus

go f uck urself

f ucckin b itch

Guest oranus

go f uck urself

f ucckin b itch

Guest oranus

go f uck urself

f ucckin b itch

Guest oranus

go f uck urself

f ucckin b itch

Guest oranus

go f uck urself

f ucckin b itch

Guest oranus

go f uck urself

f ucckin b itch

Nice oranus.. You only posted the same like 11 times.. Nice job.. ;)

And by the way, I doesn't think that the Full-On artists produce the same kind of music all over. I hear alot of different Full-On, and for me it is easy to hear the difference.

And razael, don't generalize. It is not fair for the undrugged people in Israel, who like psytrance.

That's all..

Take Care

Quark-