Independent Record Store Day UK

[wasn't sure what section to put this in, so i chose here, feel free to move it if you need to]

Hi hi!

I am wondering how many of you live in the UK and are music collectors who would be hitting up something like Record Store Day next week.

I live in the USA and cannot participate but I would _really_ love to score a certain 7" from this and if anyone is hitting this up, I'd love to tip you handsomely if you can score me a record.

More info is at: http://www.recordstoreday.com/uk

Also, if you are just a vinyl junky in general, ROCK!

I still collect.

Always will.

My goa collection from decades past is one thing, then I have my PWEI collection and Blur, Neds Atomic Dustbin, and other britpop collections. Ween, Skinny Puppy and old industrial, plus a hefty bit of hiphop too.

Skweee, trance, techno. A complete collection of the old techno group Messiah, and a lot of Orbital, Utah Saints and some Underworld.

MmmMmMmMmMmmmm vinyl.

But yeah, if you are in the UK and would be willing to grab me a 7" at Record Store Day, please let me know!

I can Paypal you money or hide it in the tray of a CD case or snag you a record from over here and mail it over in exchange. However you wish to roll.

Cheers!