PSYNEWS Best Of 2007?

ariScotle

There you go.

I can't believe Waves from Inner Space only came 34th. Hang your head in shame, psynews.

Thank you my friend.

Tell me, how far back does Psynews Best Of go back?

Anything behind 2006?

Always interested in exploring new music - it helps to have the recommendations.

Thanks again - peace. (And yeah "Waves" deserved much better than 34.)

Thank you my friend.

Tell me, how far back does Psynews Best Of go back?

Anything behind 2006?

No idea. I suggested a while back that the Best Of results for each year get pinned at the top of the corresponding review subforum. Seemed like a popular idea but Mars didn't respond, so I don't know whether he saw it.

BTW, the way I found the 2007 results was by searching the forum for "Khooman" since I voted for him in the 2007 thread and he hasn't had much other discussion, and the 2007 thread was one of the first hits. So if you can think of any artists who aren't well known but released a good album in a given year then that's probably a good way to go about looking for a Best Of thread.

No idea. I suggested a while back that the Best Of results for each year get pinned at the top of the corresponding review subforum. Seemed like a popular idea but Mars didn't respond, so I don't know whether he saw it.

BTW, the way I found the 2007 results was by searching the forum for "Khooman" since I voted for him in the 2007 thread and he hasn't had much other discussion, and the 2007 thread was one of the first hits. So if you can think of any artists who aren't well known but released a good album in a given year then that's probably a good way to go about looking for a Best Of thread.

Good tip. Thanks again.

Hit up Mars with the idea again.

I don't see why they couldn't pin it up at the top of the respective year's reviews page.

Great idea.

I think when psynews used to be just albums and compilations and people reviewing just few lines from all over the world under the cd info. Cream of those best releases are very same to Basilisk essential releases. so may be this: http://www.ektoplazm.com/projects/essential-selections/hall-of-fame/

Thanks for the link, I am well familiar with the Ekto link.

I just love getting info from the psy community here and really dig the best of lists

THOUGH MORE PEOPLE NEED TO VOTE!!

(Mars thats for you)

Anyway - cheers to everyone - PsyON