Different tastes?

bwhale

I think we can all agree that Megan Fox is hot, so why can't we all agree on certain musical artists?

Why do some people praise the weaker tracks and show no affection for the best ones?

I guess it's not because of different tastes, but because people hear the music differently. Less intelligent people simply cannot perceive and understand the music the same as I do. Since I consider myself one of the more intelligent, and believe I fully comprehend these musics when I listen to them, I will say these others are wrong (though this may appear a little egoistic).

All people are not equal, sorry, so let's not pretend about "different tastes"... some people are simply unable to appreciate higher notions of art than others.

Please have pity on me and instruct me in your wise ways o mighty master of all that is worth knowing so that I may be lifted from sin and ignorance and perhaps one day be as equal to a speck of dust which rests upon the bottom of your shoe........

*crawls out of room*

This is the last forum I expected to see a troll of this kind, why is he tolerated by the admins anyway ?

Troll what?

Half these threads are full of people saying "different tastes" so I figure we should just discuss it here.

Troll what?

Half these threads are full of people saying "different tastes" so I figure we should just discuss it here.

People understand and will agree with what you're saying but there's a way to say it and there is not. The way you've done so above is abrasive/denigrating and you've put yourself on a pedestal above others.

Sure there are different degrees of intelligence and perception which some may exhibit more or less than others. But there are also different styles and categories of intelligence and perception. Environmental factors also play a role. These can lead to different modes and capacities of and for appreciation and/or understanding.

Jon