VA - Kalila (LiquidFrequency.com)

aghori

Posted Image

1500 years before this day…

… there were stories of an ancient mountain herb that was believed to have restored life to the dead.

The myth of miraculous plant spread far across the eastern world till the Shah reigning over Persia decided to locate it, sending his physician Borzuy into the mystic kingdom of Hindustan.

The journey took Borzuy through the land, into deep forests, to the peaks of the highest mountains and ultimately into his own mind. It was there that he met the sage who unlocked the mystery of the herb he was seeking.

Kalila was found on top of this mountain.

Where do I find it now?

Knowledge is what you seek.

The search led Borzuy to an ancient text hidden inside the kingdom's treasury. His request to access the manuscripts shocked the court as the true identity of Kalila had only been known to a few. The king however allowed Borzuy to read it in his presence.

Thus, the knowledge written by the immortal was passed on as Borzuy returned to his country, understanding and translating it as he lived out the rest of his life.

Kalila is the journey of Borzuy expressed by natives of India who have chosen the universal medium of sound to transmit their knowledge.

::Tracklist::

01.LiquidNoize - My friend EGo

02.Farebi Jalebi - Giggle Pit

03.Audio Psykosis - Senile Syndrome

04.Ouroboros - Dreamer

05.Adi - Tripplethree

06.MunkE - Close Your Eyes

07.Aghori Tantrik – Corpses Don’t Lie

08.Hydropanic - ChapOri

09.Allegoric Psynce - Travel through Blackhole

10.Bloodclot - Salad Fingers

11.Spiral - eXpanding Aggression

Visit: http://liquidfrequency.com/

for the listener version of the compilation in single track streaming format or as download package ((256kbps MP3 + License + Artwork))

DJ and Audiophile flac/wav package coming very soon!

something's wrong with this file... it's only 82 mb large and when i try to unpack it, it says no files are inside...

I apologize for that. Our aghori here is a trigger happy tantrik. That link was an incomplete upload that he somehow found on the server. We will be posting a complete wav package with the DJ sleeve in the next 7 days so hope the mp3s suffice till then.