Ambient / PsyChill / Downtempo Stuff I've made

Uth

Hey Everybody,

I love this forum :P

I've been making music for a while now (4.5 years). I made loads of songs but there are just a few I want to share with your guys.

I've been making them for a while and I consider them my best works so far.

Polished, mastered ect... I really think it reaches the quality of industry standard for this genre.

I’ve worked very hard and I would really appreciate some feedback.

You can stream it off my twisted-session blog here: http://www.twistedsessions.com/Uth/

Thank you in advance, Alex

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, I registered here just to make a comment about your stuff. All I wanted to say was that it's great stuff. MORE!!!1

Thanks man, your feedback means a lot :rolleyes:

More tracks coming soon, including DreamWalker Part 2 :posford:

I was just working on my new Goa project with another artist as a part of a collaboration, expecting it to be great. :drama:

Thanks man, your feedback means a lot :rolleyes:

More tracks coming soon, including DreamWalker Part 2 :posford:

I was just working on my new Goa project with another artist as a part of a collaboration, expecting it to be great. :drama:

The bout news are great :) DreamWalker part 1 sound magnificnet a nice downtempo chili track with a lot of sunny effects and fulled with emotions.The melos of the track are very trippy and melanholic that make`s the track perfect :) :drama: :drama:

Atom303 i like this tunes from this project hope to hear more stuff soon

About ur new goa project with another artist, can`t wait to hear what u cooking now :D

The bout news are great :) DreamWalker part 1 sound magnificnet a nice downtempo chili track with a lot of sunny effects and fulled with emotions.The melos of the track are very trippy and melanholic that make`s the track perfect :) :drama: :drama:

Atom303 i like this tunes from this project hope to hear more stuff soon

About ur new goa project with another artist, can`t wait to hear what u have cooking now :D

You won't be disappointed :drama: