Big CD Sale - some rare, some not

Charlie

Desperately need money to fund a permanent change in lifestyle and am consequently selling everything, yes everything :(, I own including my CD collection. All these CD's are gonna be put up on eBay in a day or two, but I figured I'd give you guys and girls a chance to get them first.

Everything is in excellent condition and plays without incident unless otherwise stated. All sales. No trades. I've done a little research and have a rough idea how much most of this stuff is worth so sensible offers only please. All items can be sent by registered/insured delivery to most countries upon request. Cheers.

Click on the CD title for detailed information.

Please send offers either by PM or by email to setheagles@btopenworld.com . Nicely nicely

Forgot to mention overseas buyers must pay by Paypal. Fellow UK residents can pay by Paypal, cheque or bank transfer. Fish 'n' chips not accepted under any circumstance. :)

I should point out I probably should have been more specific about the condition of each item (but after 2 hours of typing I just wanted to post the bloody thread) but anyone can message me for individual marks out of 10 for individual CD's, inlays, digipaks and jewel cases.

Desperately need money to fund a permanent change in lifestyle

There must be other ways to pay the surgeon... :rolleyes:

No but, sad to see you have to sell your hallucinogenics away. Good luck with the sales!

Well penis enlargments don't come cheap. ;) No, but seriously, I felt pretty sad writing them down to be sold, and sending them off will be harder still... but I wanna go sailing around the Med for a few years with a friend and need to sell everything I own if it's gonna happen. Besides, I have them all copied to my hard drive so, yeah...

• 1 month later...

Still about Charlie?

I guess

# UX - Ultimate Experience - Dragonfly Records

# Shakta - Silicon Trip - Dragonfly Records

# Pleiadians - I.F.O. (Identified Flying Object) - Dragonfly Records

these have gone?

Shpongle - Are You Shpongled? - Twisted Records

Shpongle - Tales Of The Inexpressible - Twisted Records

Shpongle - Nothing Lasts... But Nothing Is Lost - Twisted Records

Shpongle - Remixed - Twisted Records

Shpongle - Divine Moments Of Truth - Twisted Records

Younger Brother - The Last Days of Gravity - Twisted Records

Toires - Sanati - Twisted Records

I want these the soonest as possible!!!!!!!, please PM me asap!!!!!!!! THANX!!!!!!!!

:)