unreleased track

draeke

ehe, at the end the curiosity was also mine, so i insisted and insisted and well this is the result.

i do hope this artist will get exposed as he deserves and that this fantastic track gets released on one of the many great labels out there focusing on new goa trance :).

boom shankar and that's the end of this ordeal.

transmission complete. LOL

but first, this one doesn't want promo and second...

i doubt that i stated i don't want promo.

the only message i ever received from you was in april 2009, asking me where you could get my songs in high quality.

but still, nice vid, was nice to see people dancing to my song :)

sneila: the melody may sound somewhat similar, but its definately not copied. i dont copy melodies out of principle :x

the only message i ever received from you was in april 2009, asking me where you could get my songs in high quality.

but still, nice vid, was nice to see people dancing to my song :)

sneila: the melody may sound somewhat similar, but its definately not copied. i dont copy melodies out of principle :x

well, tried booking you 2 times, sent message :) never positive answer :( (because i try promote artits by booking, so it's a matter of speach and interpretation, sorry for bad expression than!!) you should come and play here actually !!! ;) so you know now this type a songs are appreciated by many: to bad you only see it now; I think this track is already long in my possesion..., and it wasn't only me sending thsese messeges, because i knew more would love it; actually your booking would have been surprise for all here in belgium...so come ;) héhé, you don't live far

any way, every one knows know, have fun ejoying world

pwnd

actually not "owned", the fact i didn't gave YOU the name and track has a total different story, wich i posted already, you started posting it international, and saying i didn't wanna share with no one (no, i didn't share with YOU; and than i had MY reasons, don't like it, well don't go and post in a world forum i'm an asswhole, because I do things you don't understand at that time), while i passed this track to several people already in the past! so I did do promo, otherwise i would have played it at parties several times too!

I would love you to stop this negative sharade you are doing arround me, really! you are mixing two stories here, the story between me and you and the story to who i pass names and tracks, and especially WHY i acted to you like this, is different like i act to others, so quit saying I'm egoistic and never share stuff!

I trade more tracks than you think, it 's not you can see what is in my mind, that you should make from a fart a tunder storm and post in public that i'm an egoist, really, stop it!!

I asked the artist over the past year(s) two times for a booking, and that's the promo I do...so quit wining, i promote artists many years now, I gave many parties, did many dj sets, I and don't wanna be judged by you for this one time i did what i think is right!!! end of story, and for all those who can't understand; well get over it and those who judge shall be judged themselves, it is very easy to judge...+ i don't need a lesson from you, end of story, listen to the track, enjoy it, and quit wining, really

so actually, is it available in higher/high quality like 320kbps or FLAC? psytracks has 192kbps. if that is the current release, no problem, but if it is available in better qual, please let us know.

BTW: this thread is really entertaining to read if you are not involved in the discussions - sorry ;)

so actually, is it available in higher/high quality like 320kbps or FLAC? psytracks has 192kbps. if that is the current release, no problem, but if it is available in better qual, please let us know.

BTW: this thread is really entertaining to read if you are not involved in the discussions - sorry ;)

i would agree, and agree...

fact that it isn't funny that someone spreads rumours arround...rest i don't care what they do or say

I probably have a higher quality render somewhere on my harddisk, if not then i could make one.

but current release? it hasnt been released as far as i know, lol.

I probably have a higher quality render somewhere on my harddisk, if not then i could make one.

but current release? it hasnt been released as far as i know, lol.

ya ok, maybe i used the wrong word for it...

if you are interested in an "official release" of this track, you should maybe not give the track out in better quality now, but send it to some newschool-goa label or they even contact you (because they read this thread or so). the track is really good. with proper mastering it could easily end up on a quality compilation. maybe this track should just be directed to the hands of suntrip, cronomi, phototropic, ektoplazm, etc.? at least one or two of those obviously already read the thread...

i agree with pigsinspace, you should send your music to valid labels and see what they think, or if you have other tracks that are unheard maybe send these and keep this for a release on some labels like old is gold or ektoplazm compilation eventually. Nut was nice to see you have been finally involved in the discussion and that the issue is solved :)