Like Derango, only better :P

listening now:

kick can be a little tighter. maybe eq a bit or make the sample a little shorter.

squeky sound is a little high in volume.

hihat can be a little louder.

The bass/kick combo can use a little more groove. Maybe add some percussion with some funky effect.

Too many breaks that take out the flow of the track. Adding a new instrument can also be done by taking away on kick instead of 8.

To keep it interesting you need to add alot more sounds i think. Lots more effects with delays for example.

Also the sound in total is a little muddy. Try to give each sound its own place in the mix with eq, panning and timing. Especially the kick/bass combi.

Don't worry if this track is not perfect. just keep building them. the more you make the better they will sound like.

Whats up Lemmi, the groover is right, the bassdepartment do sound a little muddy.... Sort it out with cutting lengths and EQ'ing :) If it's a synthesized kick, maybe tweak around with it a little :)

Also the stereo-image is something I paid instant notice at, it sounds like everything is comming from the middle of my monitor-setup, if you pan your synths and drums and then put some stereoimaging on the master (izotope ozone4 is really eazy to use IMO, just pick a preset you like an tweak around till it sounds like you want :) ) So when you close your eyes, you can hear the bass in the middle, the drums from each side (spread sound) and the highpitch synths/effects comming from above in stereo :) Never paid notice to this until i resently got my ADAM monitors, but it is ONE of the things sepperating good pro music with ours :)