Good vst's for bass and atmospheres...

Hey all.

I'm new in the psy music creating, and I was wondering if any of you had some good advices for usefull vst for creating psy trance.

especialy bass lines and background atmos.

So. if you have some good experiences with specific vst please let me know..

Chears.

Hey all.

I'm new in the psy music creating, and I was wondering if any of you had some good advices for usefull vst for creating psy trance.

especialy bass lines and background atmos.

So. if you have some good experiences with specific vst please let me know..

Chears.

Onkel... there is a million posts about this already..

check isratrance.com forum for alot of information on bass and many other things related to production.

Onkel... there is a million posts about this already..

Yea i guess that I was a little too fast there, and after browsing through post, i've found many usefull vst.

But i still can't find good solutions for background atmos, it doesnt have to be vst, this could also just be samples, so please let me know if you have som nice ideas..

haha

funny how they use a pic of the compressor that is totally clipping.. very professional :lol:;)

:lol: Yeah, and for what i've experienced, a 1/32 note is better for basssounds ( I take it's the standard gallop fullon bass OnkelJ wants)

If you get the albino3 synthesizer, Cosmosis made some patches(presets) you can use....

BASS SOUNDS

OTHER PSYCHEDELICTRANCE-SOUNDS

EDIT: and a little plugin I find useful for the mastersection is WAVES Maxxbass. It makes it easy to master the low end of your track (with no mastering skills)

For background stuff Absynth is an obvious choice (I like it for bass as well). Another good option (if you're on windows) is the various synths by H.G. Fortune. He's been updating them a lot lately so I am a bit behind, but he has free versions of some of them and even those are quite usable. http://www.hgf-synthesizer.de/

I tend to like to add a lot of stereo delays to may pad ground so and do a lot of automation (well in my case, usually live turning) of various knobs to keep some "motion" in the sound and keep things interesting for the ears.

• 3 weeks later...

If you get Omnisphere you will have some awesome pads and evolving soundscapes and it does some mean basses as well! (along the lines of trilogy) This synth would cover both bases. You do need a powerfull computer for it though. It eats CPU cycles for breakfast:)