Killer Parts in psy-trax

Just listening to Astral - "Soundform" after not listening forever. Rite around 4:15 that part kiks fuking ass, that synthline and breakbeat - classic.

Name your killer parts - i know a shitload , but this is all for now.

Guest [alchemist]

haha

i dont know...

but i know that DELTA - THING 2:15 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FALLING APART!!

then

S-RANGE - Micron Transponder after first relaxing part... comes second dangerous one!

i dont't know ... This music is something strange, changes people, like "ghost from mars" movie picture....

Guest ZaRAMaTU

One of my favourite parts is in Planet B.E.N.'s "Trippy Future Garden - Part 1" at about 7:30 when the melody unleashes into a aggresive frenzy of acidsounds, and also the long buildup that starts at about the 12th minute mark! And of course, the famous water-section in about 3:20 in Hallucinogen's "Gamma Goblins - Part 2."

Infected Mushroom - The Shen - End of that song kicks some major ass!

I agree with ZaRAMaTU on the Gamma Goblins "water-droplets" part, it arranges itself into something grand!

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-

MFG - To Eternity...the last melody break (after 6-7 mins), BEST EVER MADE!

3D VISION STUFF, this style is based on killer parts!

Talamasca vs Spacecat - Armageddon...killer parts all over it, just keeps building and building!

All AP tracks contains a killer part :)

i think noone can let go of symphonatic's guitar part at around about 2min 30"

it was already a classic when it got released .experiencing that song live still is an experience not to forget :)

an "oldy" ;) ... cop : troll 4' 30" (one of my early favorites)

pfffffffffffff

don't know what to choose, there are so many ..

i need to think longer ... ;)

ooh..another one...IM: Classical mushroom - 4:00...then again at 5:20

and some more:

Logic bomb: Shadow of the beast - 5:00

IM: Where is S? - 5:55

and ofcouse...IM: psycho - 5:00 and again at 6:10

more to come later

-psycle-

if im in the mood for it

Infected Mushroom: Nothing comes easy (5:00) That's some nice melody!!

Freeman vs. Liquid Metal - Optical Crystal (6:30) WOW

Cosmic Navigators feat. Xerox - Electric Energy (7:20)

Yahel - Last Man In The Universe (-+4:00)

ALIEN PUMP 2:49!!!!! When Ofer unleashes the sickest dark acid melody!!!!! In terms of sheer, sudden, explosive, darkest-part-of-the-night "must dance" energy, this has NO EQUAL! Just talking about it makes me want to listen to it again!

Also really good are the three parts in Reload where Deedrah brings in the main synthline after a break. I remember one campout I was at when this was played during the dawn hours; everybody just jumped in the air as one when that hard-ass synthline hit!

The melody that comes in at 1:45 in Pleiadians' Headspin is also the BOMB!

---Rudi

Listening to Alien Pump right now…couldn't resist. I NEVER tire of this track; its just SOOO good! I remember the last time I heard this at a party; it was an outlaw beach party and it was cold and rainy…I was on a hefty dose of 2C-T-7…I nearly came in my pants while dancing to this song.

---Rudi

Pleiadians - Alcyone: About 3 or 4 minutes into it when the whole track explodes into vicious stereo and bass.

Spirallianz - One Way Ltd.: About 5 to 6 minutes into it when everything comes back in after the silence.

Holy shnikeys. ;) EA

Guest lÿsërgïç

i also have to say deedrah - reload, when that bouncy synth line comes in.

talamasca - drops of madness @ 5:38 - 7:20.. that is some of THE most evil and meanest synth work ever!

space cat - funky @ 3:13 - 3:55 .. i love that! its some FUNKY wet wobbly sounds :) (i imagine that would really play with a tripping head)

texas faggot - hector sector(generals favourite) @ 3:04 - 3:30 ...heheh nice work timo! :D

droidsect - poltergeist @ 5:40 - 6:52... EVIL @!#$, that will send all the candy ravers running back to mummy :)

GMS - Chim dog @ 1:47 - 2:37 ...one of my favourite parts of any GMS track so far.

and sooo many more...

Guest Phaedrus

oa -

That part of soundform, and the whole track for that matter, is one of my favorite moments in psytrance! Also on the melodic side - the last build in MFG - Illumination.... that track's name is well deserved!

Lately I am also really enjoying some of the late explosions in some french tracks like:

Talamasca and GMS - Mutation

Talamasca - Come On!

Absolum - Regenerated

Abosium - Sweet Little Wild

Sorry I don't have the times handy, but I think people who have heard these songs know what I am talking about.