Yo, I really like Electro Sun and CPU . . .

simorq

Does this mean I like crappy full-on :unsure::lol:

The answer is YES.. CPU is crappy at least :P If you like Electro sun, Then check out:

Ultravoice-star alliance vol 2

Krunch-booster

Anything from System Nipel

You probably like Protoculture tracks as well....

Other quality fullon albums from this year(a little less cheesy than ES):

U-Recken

Headroom

Digicult

Burn in noise

Brethren

I think early CPU isn't crappy at all. His first album is a bomb! :)

Anyway, I suggest you browse thru the entire Timecode Records catalog for the little more grittier/noisy sound.

The new Ticket's album is a nice one.

Check out Lamat albums too.

For what it's worth, this is the CPU album that I know and love :) Come on, it's not bad...

I'll be checking out some of the stuff recommended here, thanks.

This is one of the best psytrance albums ever released IMO, but unfortunately it has nothing to do with todays CPU tracks.

This is one of the best psytrance albums ever released IMO, but unfortunately it has nothing to do with todays CPU tracks.

I'm still pretty new to psy..when I said I like CPU, this is the only album I've ever heard of theirs...looking on discogs, it looks like there are other CPUs?? Maybe those are the crap ones?

I love the sample of Flea in Fear and Loathing, "What's the trouble"

I'm still pretty new to psy..when I said I like CPU, this is the only album I've ever heard of theirs...looking on discogs, it looks like there are other CPUs?? Maybe those are the crap ones?

I love the sample of Flea in Fear and Loathing, "What's the trouble"

It's simple. If you like the CPU's debut album then you MUST check Absolum-Inside The Sphere

Also check out other 3D Vision releases of the same period (2004-2006) they are very good.

Now If you like aggressive and serious full on, you have to move to the South African scene if you have't already. Check anything by Timecode and Nexus Media records for the start.

BTW CPU (Samy Guediche) has released 4 albums: Central Processing Unit, Computer Error, Discodelic and Eat It.

The first one like I said is absolutely amazing. The second is acceptable and the last two way too cheesy and clubby.

It's simple. If you like the CPU's debut album then you MUST check Absolum-Inside The Sphere

Also check out other 3D Vision releases of the same period (2004-2006) they are very good.

Now If you like aggressive and serious full on, you have to move to the South African scene if you have't already. Check anything by Timecode and Nexus Media records for the start.

BTW CPU (Samy Guediche) has released 4 albums: Central Processing Unit, Computer Error, Discodelic and Eat It.

The first one like I said is absolutely amazing. The second is acceptable and the last two way too cheesy and clubby.

I can't believe you mentioned 3D Vision and didn't recomend him the best artist that 3D Vision had to offer: TALAMASCA!! CPU and Absolum sound pretty weak in comparison IMO...

I can't believe you mentioned 3D Vision and didn't recomend him the best artist that 3D Vision had to offer: TALAMASCA!! CPU and Absolum sound pretty weak in comparison IMO...

That's because in my ears Talamasca sounds really different than CPU and Absolum. While Lestat was always more on the melodic side of things CPU (well the early CPU) and Absolum are pure dancefloor smashers.