booty shakin

exotic

Over the last six months or so i have been listening to hardly any psy because there is almost nothing out there that catches my attention. Nothing makes me get up dance (ive always been more inclined towards psy that is engineered more for the body rather than the mind) my love for psy is wearing off and its something thats hard for me to come to terms with because its been a part and parcel of my daily routine for almost about seven years or so. The problem could be that albums like Mr peculiar - Mind dala and Ghreg on earth - Sigilweaver are milestones in their respective fields and when such music becomes a benchmark then everything appears weak and pales in comparison. Maybe im expecting too much since these are strokes of genius , golden moments that cannot be aped .

Im listening to a lot of chill which is something that ive grown really fond of (Pan electric and Ishq - About Time :wub: ) and there is definitely a lot more to enjoy for me in the chill side these days than in full power psychedelic which just seems to losing its charm. The only upbeat album /compilation i listen to quite often is Ra - 9th, Talpa - WSBAG and V/a Little worlds. Thank god for glowing flame records.

So im looking for some full power dark or morning psychedelic music to ignite that flame in my heart which is slowly dying and restore my faith once again.