Dark Nebula new album

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/dps/dps2cd030.html

Check this out! In three tracks he collaborates with MEEO! And the one is Dark Nebula vs MEEO vs Electrypnose! And of course the must buy reason for me Dark Nebula vs Twisted System :D

And also:

Including an interactive re-mixable CD, In full 16bit CD quality. With a competition to make your own dark nebula remix, and the possibility of getting your remix released on Psionic Tales Episode 3.

:clapping:

Some say Dark Nebula no longer exists and the weird sound generator has been producing all these years just to keep the sounds alive. Manmade or machine modified, only you can tell?

Yeeaaah.... They'd be better to just delete that whole part out of the advertisement. It's pretty cheesy.

My favorite album by them to date is Robotic Tongue because of several tracks, and Structural Failure and Fire Offering and few others. I LOVE the melody/sound work in those tracks, especially SF.

Hopefully the many collaborations don't hurt the album. This could be a good thing in some ways. The idea of Electrypnose is interesting. He should produce a fresh AMAZING dark psytrance album now that his style is so much more evolved, with his experience now. It could be really creative.

Anyway, Spirit Cave sounds interesting, and Universal Heart. I like powerful, energy, infectious melody/sounds and atmospheric, crazy sound effects tracks with buildup, complexity, change of soundscapes (scenery), unexpected twists, turns, and hooks; songs that become more infectious and gripping as they progress, but they start out no less than good. Universal Heart seems to have potential relative to some of these elements anyway.

I like when groups go crazy and produce powerful, infectious tracks. I hope it's a good album.

4:00 SAMPLES

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display...ase.asp?id=7642

Update: I just heard Dark Nebula Vs Meeo, the opening track. I really like the female, emotive edge and melody work.

looks interesting! :D

I don't get the concept of that re-mix'it'yourself CD though, maybe Im just too tired for my brain to function?!

Makes sense to me. Think about the percentage of listeners that also produce their own music when we talk about psy, for some reason in this little corner of global culture it is insanely high compared to other musical styles. It is also a great tool to make sure you purchase original, it's not a concept it is promo.

Yeeaaah.... They'd be better to just delete that whole part out of the advertisement. It's pretty cheesy sounding IMO.

Again makes perfect sense, i honestly never got what was the big hype about him, a friend of mine at the time loaned me 'robotic tongue', and it sounded pretty average to me, same thing over and over again. This was back when I actually enjoyed full on quite a bit, mind you. It's been a while so I could be dead wrong but that is the impression i took with me.

a friend of mine at the time loaned me 'robotic tongue', and it sounded pretty average to me, same thing over and over again. This was back when I actually enjoyed full on quite a bit, mind you. It's been a while so I could be dead wrong but that is the impression i took with me.

Robotic Tongue is not a great album IMO. It's the melody/sound and atmospheric work and an exceptional story track that's quite effective. The album's pretty good at best IMO. It has several good songs and one that is excellent, superb. I wish they made more songs I considered excellent, superb. But I have not heard all of their tracks. I like when they get creative with the beat, drums, bass line, sound effects, strong MELODY WORK (layers) build up, rhythms, occasional climaxes, etc. Things start to get repetitive without a more dynamic and arresting approach a la Penta - Horn Please and for those who liked the 2007 Xenomorph album. More memorable, visionary, and dance friendly songs like Structure Failure would be wonderful.

Superb track

- Structural Failure - A

Good tracks

- Fire Offering (!)

- Sajuuk Khar

- Hyperspace Core

What is their best album? Any ideas??