VA - The Next Millenium - Track 9 (1999)

Malevol3nt

I'm kind of stunned since I can't figure out who really made this track. According to discogs it was Iridium:

http://www.discogs.com/release/206469

Track 9 - Iridium - 12000 Suns. A track made by Iridium, I gave a quick visit to the artist page, only 3 track listed and this VA track. But I allways thought this was a track from Astral Projection?

There seems to be mixed results when you search on google for 12000 suns, on some pages the author credited is Iridium, on others its AP.

Musically speaking, it sounds like something AP would make, since I've never heard anything of Iridum before anyway.

Anyone got an idea who is really behind this track? Was it a colaboration maybe?

i think all that cd is by astral. we will have to modify the pages of iridium and interactive for sure, these are 99.99% AP tracks, but credited to some alias of theirs, is the only possible explanation :)

I don't have this CD and is one of those CD's which I must buy one day. Without having heard it though, given the fact that there are no credits on the CD for the unknown artists my guess is that all tracks are by AP but they decided to market it as a compilation not an album.

Look @ the cover art and notice the similarity with AP's album.

Now I'm really curious and have to get it ASAP.