New Midi controllers from KORG!

Well, I am always on the lookout for some nice gadgets, and I think this has to be the gadget of the month!

http://www.korg.com/gear/info.asp?a_prod_n...p;category_id=8

Small, stylish and could come very handy for Live Acts and/or Digital Dj's :) They are cheap too, around 50 euros. I will probably get the Pad and the Slider one, rip it apart and make my own little shell in a L shape to play live with! :D

Look nice, can i use the nanoKONTROL together with my m-audio midicontroller, or do you have to use them seperately(using cubase SX3). Im not shure how this works, can i use it for ALL vst instruments?

i should be able to program it to be used with anything really. its all midi :)

NIce.. Think a N00b like me can figure out to program it? If so, this is definitely going to be on the cristmas wish list :D

its 50 euros :P I think you could figure that one out, eventhough you are a stupid fuck! :lol: (just kidding, you know that!) I might get myself one next month, depending on if I can get my X-Mas present a bit earlier this year from my Grand Ma, if so, ill report back on how easy it is to setup. :)

its 50 euros :P I think you could figure that one out, eventhough you are a stupid fuck! :lol: (just kidding, you know that!) I might get myself one next month, depending on if I can get my X-Mas present a bit earlier this year from my Grand Ma, if so, ill report back on how easy it is to setup. :)

Haha, ok sounds good :) Yeah, let me know if you get one if it's worth the money :)

• 3 weeks later...

50 USD here :P so for once its good to be American... Not that thats all that cheaper than 50 euro.

Still I have been in the market for another control surface, and a small one would be perfect.

• 4 months later...