for trade

medioti

i have these cds for trade but they have not the back cover all cd have scratches but in my player play fine.i want to trade all with vinyls

transwave-helium

transwave-phototropic

prana-geomantik matsuri

juno reactor-beyond infinite

juno reactor-bible of dreams only the cd

etnica-plastic

miranda-phenomena

green nuns...-rock bitch mafia

tip yellow compilation

space tribe-sonic mandala only the cd

trance mix 6,9

sacred sites only cds

trancentral 4,5,6,

dna virtual jungle

trance mixim

gms-chaos laboratory

gms-growly family

dragonfly classix

creative trance tsuyoshi sid shanti

mfg-project genesis

mfg-new kind of world

pigs in space

distance to goa 4

cosmosis-cosmology

asia 2001-live

and some others i dont remember

all for about 20 vinyls which will do to me

THERE ARE ALSO

MWNN-MOMENT OF TRUTH

FULL ON 1

DEEDRAH-SELF OSCILLATION

SANDMAN-WITCHCRAFT

EMUNA

YAHEL-WAVES OF SOUND

PULSE 5

INDICA-FAIRY TALES

Tough one.

Do you think there is someone who will give you "20 vinyls which do to you" for a bunch of CD's without backcover and scratched ? No matter how rare some CD's in your list are, without backcover they will be not worth half the price and if they have scratches even less.

And what vinyls would you want for these ? Rare vinyls too ? Doubt you will ever get them.

If I were you I would sell these CD's as they are, for a very reasonable price. Then you can buy the vinyls with the money :)

Tough one.

Do you think there is someone who will give you "20 vinyls which do to you" for a bunch of CD's without backcover and scratched ? No matter how rare some CD's in your list are, without backcover they will be not worth half the price and if they have scratches even less.

And what vinyls would you want for these ? Rare vinyls too ? Doubt you will ever get them.

If I were you I would sell these CD's as they are, for a very reasonable price. Then you can buy the vinyls with the money :)

when i say do to me my friend i mean not have them...what price do you propose for these for sell?

My suggestion:

1) Specify and make it clear (above) that each CD lacks the backcover, or whatever. Make it also clear that discs are scratched but work, if that is the case.

2) Put a price next to each CD above. Price must be reasonably low. You must accept that a missing cover makes the CD not worth half the price and you must allow reduction for those scratches too.

3) Specify which payment method you accept, like paypal etc.

4) Wait for PM's to come :clapping:

• 3 months later...

How is it possible that the back covers are gone?

maybe he had a CD wallet ... and lost the jewelcases ... or ... well, nevermind...

doubt the fella will go down with the price though seeing that the thread's from October...