a VERY RARE GOA MOVIE....

afgin

in the link below u can watch a short documantry film,it was filmed in 1998...

with ASTRAL PROJECTION & CALIFORNIA SUNSHINE...

this film uploaded to YOUTUBE by HAR- ELL PURSKY after he did a convert from the original video cassete,the a digital media...

Thank u HAR- ELL...for that piece of HISTORY...

for watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eayVpIa9zI4

• 5 months later...

Lior says the tracks are being thought about 3 days before going to the studio. Sometimes they find inspiration just after completing a track.

They do not take substances to find inspiration. "The music is our drug" says Avi (cliché alarm? :D ).

Then how do they connect to a crowd that does have a strong relation to drug? Do they want people to like their music without the drugs?

Avi says he'd love this to happen. In fact they know people who do not touch drugs yet like their music.

Harel says they are almost the only ones contributing to the locale culture and its future. There are some other artists and also labels, but to a lesser extent.

They do not care they don't get radio or TV time. When they release an album, people just know about it, go to stores and buy it.

Then he asks them if they do not miss something, like guitars, when they get onstage.

Avi says it's not like that. He's got many "brains" which are synths without keys that transfer through MIDI to the computer, so they don't need any real key (?).

Then they are asked how will they evolve with this music.

Lior prophesies :D and says it will keep its form for few years and then it will naturally change to something new.

Avi says we will always want to dance and listen to electronic music and new things and not the banal things like drums and guitars (ehm...) . Then the interviewers says "drums and guitars are banal for you?..."

More or less what was said.

He tries to compare trance with Mozart :blink::unsure: . now I find that lame. I bet he never tried to actually listen and understand classical music if he said that. I'd tell him to listen to his 39 then try to say it again.

Don't get me wrong, I love goa trance. it has its function. but to compare it with the greats?? Mozart, Bach, Debussy, Beethoven, Haydn, Brahms??

No.

yeah they never take any drugs. ever.

Yeah.. no drugs at al :rolleyes::D

I mean all respect to them for their music they have made, but its very hypocritical to claim to not use drugs when their music is a direct result of acid trips. Oh well the interview is very old and they probably had their own reasons to not talk about their own use of drugs on TV. Since the Israeli police wasnt very nice towards the DJ´s and artists over there at the time (and probably still isnt) Because if you think about it, they where the faces outwards in media for the entire trance scene in Israel, since they where the most famous.

Or perhaps they didnt want to embarass them selves in front of their families who would probably see the interview on TV.