New Release by spiral trax record

There you go for the third chapter of Ease Division trilogy...

Tracklist

1.Last man in the world / JAMES MURRAY

already know from Oxycanta Winter Blooms :rolleyes:

2.Street lights / AMOS

doe's it really need to be introduce?

3.Life Cipher / I AWAKE

after a awesone album this year he's back again! :posford:

4.Endospore/ CARBON BASED LIFEFORMS

Oh my Oh my one of my favorite ambient artist ever! sound better of the other sound they made this years...

5.Feelings / SOLAR FIELDS

Magnus Birgersson continue he's outstanding job here no doubt about it: he's on fire!

6.Meander / VIBRASPHERE, IRINA MIKHAILOVA

A long absence for one or the more recognized progressive producer

7.Early morning crystals / XERXES

what this guy's wating to give us a full album? :wank:

8.Dem Cowboys / ILLUMINUS

Never heard his other track seem to be very attractive one

9. Evens Heaven / CHROMOSOME

I'm little bit upset about this track seem to be the weekiest track of the album

10. A foret(e)st of paradise / BLUE PLANET CORPORATION

11.Yellow Blend / KRITICAL AUDIO

how cant not be suprise by the present of Kritical Audio here for a closer track

I just ordering the cd more feed back to come and probably my first complete reviews if Abasio not already jump on it!! :P

Various artists - Ease Division 3 - Downbeat Grooves from tranquil shores

Compiled by Solar Fields

Label: Spiral Trax

Cat number: SPITCD024

We have now arrived to the third chapter in our successful downbeat and chill-out series "Ease Division"!

Eleven exquisite tunes selected by swedish electronic music composer Magnus Birgersson, more known as Solar Fields. His first album "Reflective Frequencies" was released 2001 on French label Ultimae. Today Magnus has released five full-length albums and is a well-established name in the ambient music scene.

First out is James Murray from London, UK with "Last man in the World". James is working as a freelance composer, producer and sound designer and is currently finishing his debut album, which will be released on Ultimae.

Second is newcomer Amos from Stockholm, Sweden, presenting his jazzy ambient track "Street Lights". Swedish producer I Awake is next with his wonderful "Life Cipher", followed by Gothenburg duo Carbon Based Lifeforms "Endospore", a dreamlike, euphoric track.

Tune number five is no other than Solar Fields himself giving us "Feelings", an extraordinary piece of music craftsmanship.

Next up is Vibrasphere, here teamed up with American singer Irina Mikhailova. Their track "Meander" is a true masterpiece of chilled music.

Continuing the musical journey, Norwegian producer Xerxes gives us his "Early Morning Crystals", a more groovy, hypnotic number straight from the northern fiords.

The following tune is from Dennis Tapper, more known as Hux Flux. Together with former Ibojima-member Magnus Holte they have formed the project Illuminus. Here they present their psychedelic dub soundscape "Dem Cowboys".

Chromosome continues the psychedelic surges with the melodic "Evens Heaven", followed by the trance veteran Blue Planet Corporation with his magnificent, funky "A Foret(e)st Of Paradise",

Closing the collection is no other than Robert Elster from Vibrasphere and technoproducer Martin Skogehall as the duo Kritical Audio. "Yellow Blend" is a brilliant, rhythmic piece with a catchy 303 bassline.

Tracklist:

01.James Murray - Last man in the world (instrumental)

02.Amos - Street lights

03.I Awake - Life Cipher

04.Carbon Based Lifeforms - Endospore

05.Solar Fields - Feelings

06.Vibrasphere feat. Irina Mikhailova - Meander

07.Xerxes - Early morning crystals

08.Illuminus - Dem Cowboys

09.Chromosome - Evens Heaven

10.Blue Planet Corporation - A Foret(e)st Of Paradise

11.Kritical Audio - Yellow Blend