Xibalz deco

Daniël

Did i ever tell you i am actually suposed to make deco?

This are all old style deco, It took me 2 years to complete them although 80% was done on 3 days. Don't mind the date on the pic, i took them today, but the clock is wrong. I'm to lazy to adjust or turn off the shit.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

The main reaseon why i decided to make some deco is because i noticed my skills improved without praticing. HAH, how about that...

Actually i just put more time in it, and will try to take this to a whole different level. Decent designs, other techniques, and less psychedelic frenzies, more rational.

I am very interested in art nouveau style and will try to mix this with psy deco.

here's an example

Posted Image

and a pre study of this backdrop:

Posted Image

Maybe you'll catch them on festivals next year. I will hold back everything till summer next year, if i'm not satisfied about quantity or quality i could delay this one year. And i will only do parties in the summer, cause i will be touring around Europe from October till april. Compared to the past years this situation is promising and it just feels like a good investment to spend time on deco again. I will bring better deco and it won't be overdone like my previous deco. We had so many parties we just couldn't create new ones on time, they all got overdone and suffered from alot of damage.

you can check ou told works at:

Xibalz.be

deviantart

These are really nice, Daniël. I'm a huge fan of symmetry and you do well wit it. Please post your new work when it's ready. :)

finished it 10 min ago:

Posted Image

Posted Image

This evening i will start with this one, maybe a set of 4.

Posted Image

• 3 months later...

Very, very nice! I like the art nouveau one, interesting concept and you pulled it off well! The others remind me of Space Tribe backdrops wihtout having been seen by everyone and their dog. (thats a good thing ;) )