Dj Stevo-Live at Shumski Psi,28.06.2008,Zagreb,Cro.

Stevo

Hello! :D , I´m Stevo,coming from Zagreb,Croatia,academic pianist currently studying for concert pianist(after graduate study,dont know how to call it properly on english... :P )in Germany,Darmstadt,I´m in love with queen of Trance,Goa,since of 1998 and I´m Djing from 2001,Im presenting here my Dj set from party called "Shumski Psi"(Shumski means-Forests,Psi means-dogs,but this Croatian word for dogs extremly reminds to allknown Psy.... :posford: )open air forest party at mountain Sljeme,near Zagreb,28.06,just few weeks ago... :D

flyer looked like this....Posted Image

I want to tell some things about the difficultis from that evening...one of Pioneer CDJ 100 was dead(jog left off :angry: )just on begining and first Dj had great unexspected problems...but...Dj Psiha,one of organizers of that event, had PC there,with Tractor and MIDI controler for it,so the others had gigs with that combination,one Pioneer and Tractor......(the mountain was to far to get some new player unfortunately...)well,not bad,but the difference of tempo were well different(offcourse, when you find the closest tempo)and Jog was very unreliable(MIDI Jog) so we had sometimes some little problems in the mix...but not big ones.... ;)...and, the begining of set wasnt recorded(just two tracks,morning organize problems :P ) so the mix begins on the fire in the middle of forest meadow... :lol:

Here it is,I hope you´ll enjoy it... :D

Title : Dj Stevo-Shumski Psi(morning set)

Time : 07-10 AM

Genre : Old & New School Goa Trance

Lenght : 154:01

Format : Mp3(320 kbps)

Tracklist:

1.Filteria-Navigate(Sky Input,Suntrip Rec.,Bel.,2004.)

2.Lost Buddha-When Universe Was Created(Untold Stories,Unreleased Album,2007.)

3.Psyclus & Silver Me-Komatsu(V.A.Psychoactive Scandosounds,Boom Rec.,Ned.,1998.)

4.Shakta-Temporal Shift(Silicon Trip,Dragonfly Rec.,U.K.,1997.)

5.Pandemonium-Colours Of Mirage(Unreleased EP,2007.)

6.Shakta-Ten Times Around The Sun(V.A.Opus Iridium,Suntrip Rec.,Bel.2008.)

7.Zirrex-Voyage(Lost In Time,A&E Productions,Rus.2000.)

8.Trilithon-One World One Future(V.A.Psychedelic Vibes 6.,Trust In Trance Records,Phonocol Rec.,Isr.,1999.)

9.Ajna-The Art Of Happiness(V.A.Opus Iridium,Suntrip Rec.,Bel.,2008.)

10.Aura-Walk To Earth(V.A.Pyramidal Trancendence,Metapsychic Records,Por.,2006.)

11.Electric Universe-From The Heart(Stardriver,Spirit Zone Recordings,Ger.,1997.)

12.Mystica-African Horizon(Mystica Mix)(EP,Perfecto,U.K.,1998.)

13.Goalien-Macroscopic View(V.A.Golden Vibes 3.,Old Is Gold,Isr.,2008.)

14.Chi.A.D.-Exit Eternity(V.A.Psychedelic Vibes 5.,Trust In Trance Records,Phonokol Rec.,Isr.,1998.)

15.Cosmosis-Gift From Gods(Cosmology,Transient Rec.,U.K.,1996.)

16.Dimension 5-Temple Of Chaos(EP,Deep Space 5D/Temple Of Chaos,Inastella Rec.,U.K.,1997.)

17.Shakta-Cosmic Trigger(EP,Cosmic Trigger/Spiritual Beings In Physical Bodies,Dragonfly Rec.,U.K.,1997.)

18.Blue Planet Corporation-Antidote(V.A.Pulse Vol.1.,Sub Terranean,Ger.,1996.)

19.Man With No Name-Teleport(Acceleration Mix)(EP,Teleport/Sugar Rush,Perfecto,U.K.,1996.)

20.Miranda-Mars Needs Women(Antiloop Club Mix)(Maxi-Single,Why Not Records,Swe.,1999.)

21.Goasia-Taboo(From Other Spaces,Suntrip Rec.,Bel.,2007.)

22.Suntribe(Cro.) Feat. Stevo-Warning(Unreleased,Cro.,2005.)

23.Chi-A.D.-Eye Am The I(V.A.-Destination Goa-The Sixth Chapter,Why Not Records,Swe.,1998.)

24.Astrancer-Dzog Chen(V.A.-Pyramidal Trancendence,Metapsychic Rec.,Por.,2006.)

Well,thats all for now,greetings from unexpectivlly hot Germany :lol:

P.S.sorry for my bad english.... :lol:

Listening To it as we speak, my brother and I, both like it very much :)

Nice Work Dude ;) keep em coming :clapping:

Thank You Guys:),Thank You Tatsu:)

I added a flyer of that party in the post upstairs :lol: ,we had a guests from Macedonia then,it was one hell of a gig,Uminum Live,Glowing flame Rec...,they had bringed lots of hardware stuff,and their music was something special....it was a mixture of Dark Psy,Fullon,and Goa melodies....mixed up with great style...all tracks were great and people were very exited...i didnt hear such screaming for a long time....very forest music......it was Psy night with Goa morning....the winning combination:)its pitty that we cannot record the whole party...just me had that privilegy because the organizer had brand new laptop with bunch of brand new drivers,he didnt wanted to overload something in it and he didnt speak with macedonians about recordings....well next time....:D

• 5 months later...

well....its been a half a year since then,but i finally made remasterd version of this set,there is no more variations in sound (little bit quieter/louder) and now it sounds preety nice..... :D

I appologise to everyone who downloaded it and was dissapointed because of that.....

LINK : http://www.ief.hr/draco/sessions/in-da-mix...ki_Psi_2008.rar this is permanent link......

Greetings from extremlly cold Germany :P:D