Space Techno and Tech-House Mix

GaySatanicHippie

Yo!

I haven't posted a mix in a while, so I decided to post this spontaneous mix I made the other day after observing a beatiful rainbow outside my window and getting a really cool job the day before. As you can imagine, I was in a good mood anyways and after I saw that rainbow (the second one in 2 weeks!) I let my creative juices fly, and out came this mix that I really like.

Another result of those creative juices is the title of this mix "Der Sack voll Gold am Ende des Regenbogens" which translates to "The sack'o gold at the end of the rainbow". I think this name is perfect because the two rainbows I saw in such a short amount of time are a sign that this new job will make me filthy rich!

As for the music, it starts with space techno, then goes to playful tech-house only to return once again to space techno for a soft landing. Its 80 minutes long cause I made it for my dads car which only has a normal CD player.

Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/g3rmzt

Here's the tracklist:

1.) Anthony Rother - Welcome to my Laboratory - Telekraft Recordings

2.) Minilogue - In a Distance - Cocoon

3.) Loco Dice - Leaks in the Roof - Desolat

4.) Tigerskin - Peters Secret Weapon - Dirt Crew

5.) Kollektiv Turmstrasse - Luchttoorn - Connaisseur

6.) Sian - Sei (Steve Bug Remix) - Poker Flat

7.) Dan Berkson & James Priestley - The Source - Simple Records

8.) Marshall Jefferson & Noosa Heads - Mushrooms (Justin Martin Remix) - Airtight

9.) Will Saul & Tam Cooper - Tech Noir - Simple Records

10.) Martin Buttrich - Cruise Control - Planet E

11.) Pierce & Twirdy - Cuaba ( Babicz Style in Full FX Mix)

12.) Johannes Heil & Exrawelt - Erdbeerfeld - Metatron

13.) Mlle. Caro & Franck Garcia - Dead Souls (Radio Slave Long Distance Kiss Mix) - Buzzin' Fly Records

Length 79 minutes, 192 kbps, 124 bpm

Having recently gotten into tech house and techno (mostly the hypnotic hard variety) I'm dling.

well, this mix sure is hypnotic, but definitely not hard. 124 bpm throughout :) I still hope you'll like it.

BTW, here is one of the rainbows I was talking about (posted in the photo thread already), I guess this could be the cover.

Posted Image

Posted Image