WTT : Scatterbrain - infernal angel

Somseensee

Hi,

SCATTERBRAIN - INFERNAL ANGEL

Looking for this cd in perfect or near perfect condition... Let me know if there might be only the slightest chance you're willing to let this one go...

Ps: basilisk (if you read this), I didn't hear from you anymore so I guess you didn't find it anymore or didn't want to do the deal after all. No problem, but I sold one of the cd's, so if you would consider trading it then we need to make a new deal...

Sam

Hi,

SCATTERBRAIN - INFERNAL ANGEL

Looking for this cd in perfect or near perfect condition... Let me know if there might be only the slightest chance you're willing to let this one go...

Ps: basilisk (if you read this), I didn't hear from you anymore so I guess you didn't find it anymore or didn't want to do the deal after all. No problem, but I sold one of the cd's, so if you would consider trading it then we need to make a new deal...

Sam

good luck sam

i cant believe how hard this is to find (have had it on my wants for a friend for years now and it has never come up on discogs)

i am just glad i got it when i could (sorry sam)

if you want the music you should be able to get it on the psionics site

good luck

good luck sam

i cant believe how hard this is to find (have had it on my wants for a friend for years now and it has never come up on discogs)

i am just glad i got it when i could (sorry sam)

if you want the music you should be able to get it on the psionics site

good luck

I'm also having a hard time trying to find this one, but I'm a patient guy :)

Sam found it by the way, so his search is over.

I'm also having a hard time trying to find this one, but I'm a patient guy :)

Sam found it by the way, so his search is over.

No wesley... The Basilisk never answered me after that... He said deal if I can find it again and seems that he didn't... Anyway my search continues...