Bizzare Contact - Zombie Family

Infa

Hey guys, it´s me again (:

Since I've been so lucky in my search for unknown full-on tracks, I have to ask you wise guys again.

Once more about the same artist, but this time I really know the track name.. or, i'm pretty sure ;)

During a search for another track, I came over this:

It's from the track I'm searching for.. In severall youtube clips of this track, people are calling it "zombie family" as well as "sex machine"..

I have.. haha, in my desperate search been translating english to hebrew to get more info from israi forums, with no result..

It's very strange tough.. This massive tune's been played for more than a year ago, and still no release? Or have I missed something?

Hehe, it would be cool if anyone else from here been thinking about that to. I LOVE Bizzare contacts sound, or almost anything from utopia records..

*Poff*

shit music? well for you maybe. But all music isn't made for all ears ;) And i'm not asking for your opinion. System nipel has been producing tracks with bizzare before, and their sound are kind of similiar to each other.. So why not? I still put my guess on Zombie family.. Would be happy if somebody confirms that and maybe tells me more..

"BOOM"

yea zombie family would fit it just fine

Seeing zombies when listening or what?

Hehe, love your irony there.. I bet Bizzare contact stole your cookies that's why you think his music is shitty :D

• 1 month later...

I have been out of my country for vacations , so no progress made..

I found this one i didnt knew ..

Didrapest_&_Bizzare_-_Contact_-_Zombie__Unreleased__2007

Not the same tune u looking for but not bad at all...

I have been out of my country for vacations , so no progress made..

I found this one i didnt knew ..

Didrapest_&_Bizzare_-_Contact_-_Zombie__Unreleased__2007

Not the same tune u looking for but not bad at all...

Welcome home then mate! (: Hope your vacation went out goood. I came over that track too, bizzare makes me go crazy as usuall ;)

I even saw Bizzare Contact live 2 weeks ago, he was playing all of my favorites except this mysterious tune, damn it :P Flawless liveset overall though ;). We'll surely find it.. Some time :P

• 2 weeks later...

Bizzare sunshine: Thanks for confirming that one ;) The song will probably come along with Bizzarer second studio album (:

psydok: Do you have the track? :P :S

Well, i think no one have the Zombie Family track, probably only a sample not a complete track, cos, released or unreleased i have it all, and i havent seen anyone around the globe with the so called Zombie - sex machine - NN - etc..etc...

It was played in January of 2007 so, someone should have it by now, but no....

Another good one on Sesto sento. ( Not Bizzare but same style )

Ultravoice_-_The_Star_Alliance_Vol_2-(Promo_CDR)-2008-PsyCZ\02-ultravoice_vs._michele_adamson_-_electronic_playground_(sesto_sento_remix)-psycz

Amazing tune indeed. Especially in the beginning. So lame he doesn't play on drums and bass in the first tune there ... Grrr!

I LOVE Bizzare contacts sound, or almost anything from utopia records..

Utopia records and Spade music are my love drug!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

So wierd.. Still nothing from Bizzare contact? not even a remix dropped on any compilation.. Anybody knows if he's still cranking? :P the whole israeli elite has been away for a while.. hopefully not cause of the situation down there.. Any news?

PEACE!