ESP - Sensory Overload

reger

I love it, some good tracks, some averag, probably some shite, cant judge right now, dont get me wrong, im sober but i love some of tracks, cant even recall which ones, since i listen to it very occasionaly :rolleyes:

/pozitronic brain is one of my fav

I find this uber energy crazy and not as dull as it might seem at first glance :D

And no, this is not review.

Owning both I tend to compare.

With my expectations being so high after their debut album, I was a bit dissapointed with my first listen. If I compare it to the first its not as good, but when I dont compare it I find myself focusing on the music and its very enjoyable.

+1 same here, their first one is just like Cosmic Experience vs Silence In Action, if you stop to compare then you find something to like, tho i guess Silence In Action is better than Sensory Overload.

Anyone else?

Man, I loved both of them. That high powered, acid laden trance is just what the Dr. ordered for me. I cannot get enough of it. I do notice however, that they throw in one or two disposable experimental tracks. As if they are testing the waters to see what we will tolerate. For me,

Electric Space Phenomenon - Deep Purple Haze. Ugh.

Sensory Overload - I like it! I didn't like it. :wank:

Mdk