Blue planet Corp

HappyHorse

If he's got two and it's indeed BPC, buy me one :D

heh i hope so, could be my mind playing tricks on me, i was raiding the store for some goa / psy releases and the only thing that came close were "infected mushroom's" Classical Mushroom" and i remember looking at the top shelf and i saw what looked like a "blue cover" saying Blue planet - something" can't remember exactly, we were in a rush. but that's all i remember.

I really hope that that's the cd, i actually remembered that one because, i vaguely remembered that some cd called blue planet something was discussed in this forum.

Oh btw, did "celldweller" release any psy by any chance, i bought his album today.

heh i hope so, could be my mind playing tricks on me, i was raiding the store for some goa / psy releases and the only thing that came close were "infected mushroom's" Classical Mushroom" and i remember looking at the top shelf and i saw what looked like a "blue cover" saying Blue planet - something" can't remember exactly, we were in a rush. but that's all i remember.

I really hope that that's the cd, i actually remembered that one because, i vaguely remembered that some cd called blue planet something was discussed in this forum.

Oh btw, did "celldweller" release any psy by any chance, i bought his album today.

It might also be Electric Universe - Blue Planet. It's also blue... :ph34r:

It wasn't Electric Universe, im sure, got all albums!

OK I entered my "wildest dream comes true" mode and I'm serial, if he has two buy me one. Or if he has only one and you don't like it and want to be kind and not keeping it in your collection, I'll buy from you :lol:

OK I entered my "wildest dream comes true" mode and I'm serial, if he has two buy me one. Or if he has only one and you don't like it and want to be kind and not keeping it in your collection, I'll buy from you :lol:

I'm "Serial" Too but don't get your hopes up, it would be sad to find out that it was the wrong cd, but i sincerely hope it's there, and if it is i would problably consider selling it.

i really dont care about your age mate :lol: I am just being an annoying bastard, you should know this by now :D

yeah, i was just being ironic (or trying to be hehe)

i don't care bout my age as well :lol:

Price is around 200€ these days it seems... for less it is always sold immediately...

Best chances for getting this cd is via trading...

Man, ever heard of Suntrip, the label which has already reissued a rarer album ? ;)

• 2 weeks later...