Cosma is dead??

rest in peace he made one of the best trance tracks ever made , he was one of my favourite producers , i will inmortalize him in my mix sets , saw him alive he was great . :(

Guest Ktrance

Shit!

I was planning to go to the UK to see him again play...

Peace, love and light Cosma, I hope you are in a better place now.

One of the best trance acts out there.

Guest lsd addict

Dammmmmmmmm i cant believe it its really sad , I will never forget the live act he play in Mexico the last september was fucking great.

Rest in peace a great musician and man.

=(

Guest lsd addict

Dammmmmmmmm i cant believe it its really sad , I will never forget the live act he play in Mexico the last september was fucking great.

Rest in peace a great musician and man.

=(

Shocking... i never met him in person, but still i feel like i loose a close friend... as we know, his energy will still be with us and become part of us... R.I.P..

GOD DAMN IT!! I loved cosma's music .... simplicity was one of the greatest cd's of 2002 ...

and cosma was a really nice guy on the net ...

damn I never met him , damn I never heard him play a set , and damn I never got to know him.

death doesnt ususally sadden or shock me ... its a fact of life ...

but this did.

peace cosma ...

GOD DAMN IT!! I loved cosma's music .... simplicity was one of the greatest cd's of 2002 ...

and cosma was a really nice guy on the net ...

damn I never met him , damn I never heard him play a set , and damn I never got to know him.

death doesnt ususally sadden or shock me ... its a fact of life ...

but this did.

peace cosma ...

Guest koolaid

He was one of my best producers too :( Today is a really sad day for me. I was going to see him in London at the end of March too...

Let his music & spirit live on and I will party extra hard at the party in rememberance! Let him exist in a state of peace, light & love.

My condolences to his family and every one that was close to him. His music also was good, getting new album would be good way to remember him. This is sad.

Moreover, Lorien from Chaos also left us recently, and she was personally internet friend fo mine. Condolences for her family also.

My condolences to his family and every one that was close to him. His music also was good, getting new album would be good way to remember him. This is sad.

Moreover, Lorien from Chaos also left us recently, and she was personally internet friend fo mine. Condolences for her family also.

Guest mindbender

RIP.

Definetly a great loss... I thought that Simplicity was definetly one of the best albums to come out in the last years...

And I soooooooooooooooooooo much looking forward to hear him live (with Psy Sex and IM) in London in a month and half... Now I'll never get the chance.

The best of afterlives to you...

Lauri

PS. That London party was supposed to be a record release party for each of those artists, so maybe we'll get some more of his music to come... Even if it does not bring his life back.

Guest ritual om

...............................................................................n

o words for this game of fate and luck.................................................your spirit lies here for ever!!!!