Cosma is dead??

Guest O_SUCUPIRA

Yes, it's true. It's hard to believe but Cosma is dead. He died in a car accident. A close friend told me he was in Goa and didn't survive after the crash. Unfortunatly he will not be abble to play here in Brazil...

Guest Maak ku Paax

Damn!!! This just shocked me! his new release was about to come soon... :(

I had the oportunity to meet him here in Mexico, he was an excellent guy.

Rest in peace, lots of light

Shit!; bad news for trance scene =( so sad to know this; also i meet him in mexico, excellent vibe, i hope he is in a better place, i know he is in a better place, good vibes whereever you are Cosma we will miss you!!!!

My next party i will play for you men, keep on trance

Shit!; bad news for trance scene =( so sad to know this; also i meet him in mexico, excellent vibe, i hope he is in a better place, i know he is in a better place, good vibes whereever you are Cosma we will miss you!!!!

Guest RaverGirl

Yes, unfortunately it’s true:

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php?...1419&forum=1&20

A very sad loss for the music world.

Avihen Livne died yesterday in a motorcycle accident.

He was a genius and contributed so much to the trance scene.

His new album “Nonstop” is suppose to be released next month.

At least it’ll be a very good way to remember him.

Guest RaverGirl

Yes, unfortunately it’s true:

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php?...1419&forum=1&20

Guest RaverGirl

Yes, unfortunately it’s true

Yes indeed ...

Shahar from Isratrance ......

On 2003-02-11 08:38, shahar wrote:

I'm sorry to bring you the sad news that Avihen Livneh, Cosma, has died yesterday in a motorcycle accident in Goa. He was a good friend of mine, and I really can't grasp it fully.

Avihen my friend,

Today I got this phone call, you see. It made me cry. It made me realize that we won't be meeting next week like we planned. Who knows when we'll meet next? It's up to me now I guess, when I'll reach that big party in the sky. And I know that when I will, you will be there, smiling your big knowing smile with that sparkling in your eyes. And at least it warms my heart to know that you'll be there behind the decks, and I will dance with all the others to your beautiful music, music filled with so much emotions and feel, music that penetrates one's heart because it comes from a big heart. And then we'll sit together, have a laugh look at the beautiful world around us...

I'm a man of words, but words don't come now, only feelings, and tears.

Just know that we'll miss you here and remember you well, and so will all the thousands of people that you did so much good to with your beautiful music.

And at least your music will stay with us to warm our heart and make us remember you as you were, simple yet deep, happy, funny and full of good.

Party on friend.

I love you,

Shahar.

R.I.P Avi

Mechanik sound records

Yes indeed ...

On 2003-02-11 08:38, shahar wrote:

I'm sorry to bring you the sad news that Avihen Livneh, Cosma, has died yesterday in a motorcycle accident in Goa. He was a good friend of mine, and I really can't grasp it fully.

Avihen my friend,

Today I got this phone call, you see. It made me cry. It made me realize that we won't be meeting next week like we planned. Who knows when we'll meet next? It's up to me now I guess, when I'll reach that big party in the sky. And I know that when I will, you will be there, smiling your big knowing smile with that sparkling in your eyes. And at least it warms my heart to know that you'll be there behind the decks, and I will dance with all the others to your beautiful music, music filled with so much emotions and feel, music that penetrates one's heart because it comes from a big heart. And then we'll sit together, have a laugh look at the beautiful world around us...

Just know that we'll miss you here and remember you well, and so will all the thousands of people that you did so much good to with your beautiful music.

And at least your music will stay with us to warm our heart and make us remember you as you were, simple yet deep, happy, funny and full of good.

Party on friend.

I love you,

Shahar.

R.I.P Avi

Mechanik sound records

Yes indeed ...

Avihen my friend,

Party on friend.

I love you,

Shahar.

R.I.P Avi

Mechanik sound records

Guest kakoOlalaJwal

I don't know why.... but yesterday evening i was in a kind of blues.... and went to bed quite early.... and today I just wanted to do nothing... don't know why... 5 minutes ago, I turned on my computer, went to Istratrance and saw the Shahar words...

Whoao how Life can seems to be so unfair sometimes... why do people making good things, and thinking positive have to "go" earlier ??... However, this is a new lesson to write in bold on the book of my life...Avihen Livneh was born in 1979, such as me... so i should say to myself that I have to live as if it was my last day... but this is so difficult to do.... However I'LL DO MY BEST !!

Be a part of my energy, Avihen, I'll never forget my first listening of your "Simplicity"... and this one will always be a keyword in my life !

Peace Peace Peace, More Peace & Everlasting PEACE

Guest kakoOlalaJwal

I don't know why.... but yesterday evening i was in a kind of blues.... and went to bed quite early.... and today I just wanted to do nothing... don't know why... 5 minutes ago, I turned on my computer, went to Istratrance and saw the Shahar words...

Whoao how Life can seems to be so unfair sometimes... why do people making good things, and thinking positive have to "go" earlier ??... However, this is a new lesson to write in bold on the book of my life...Avihen Livneh was born in 1979, such as me... so i should say to myself that I have to live as if it was my last day... but this is so difficult to do.... However I'LL DO MY BEST !!

Be a part of my energy, Avihen, I'll never forget my first listening of your "Simplicity"... and this one will always be a keyword in my life !

Peace Peace Peace, More Peace & Everlasting PEACE

Guest Miss Tick

i'm so sad since morning ...........

for me it's my fav artist and we loose one of best artsit in trance scene .....

Rest in Peace Cosma ......

Guest Miss Tick

i'm so sad since morning ...........

for me it's my fav artist and we loose one of best artsit in trance scene .....

Rest in Peace Cosma ......