Wicked track ID PLEASE

Infa

Hey guys, i need your help, big time.

I've been spending lots of time searching thru collections and compilations after this song..

A few months ago I fell in love, in a sound from a dj set by rica (amaral) and dj feo at xxxperience in brazil the present year.

I Guess this masterpiece production made by Phanatic, Bizzare contact or electro sun, you can tell by their sound.

PLEASE help me i'm a poor musicjunkie suffering trough life without his love of all time.

here is a little sample from the song.

LINK

BOOM

• 4 weeks later...

it could indeed sound like something by Bizarre Contact that bassline. sounds like something bizarre would make,

I'm gonna listen to all the bizarre contact tracks i have to see if have any luck. :D

nope sorry, i've listened to all my bizarre contact, (23 songs) and i haven't found the song you were looking for :S

lol could be anything released on utopia :P sounds all exactly the same, it's indeed typical bizzare contact leads and melodies, so it'll most likely be bizz cont or phanatic, but everybody can use and uses the same preset now. could be alternative control as well... freaked frequency... the lot.. good luck finding it.

Yeah, definitltely a track for utopia records.. If, it's really relesased? I find i strange, cause the recordings´s from 2007 and it would be sad keeping a track like this for your self, as an artist.. Unless you wanna build up some kind of a hype, and only lending the tune out for well knows djs telling them strictly to keep it for them self. Only for promotion..

Anyhow, this is pretty much like this tune "Zombie Family". Or what ever the name is. I only find other people searching for this track, saying different songnames and so on.

Check that out to, Try searcing on Youtube for "zombie family" or "killer track unreleased" by Bizzare contact. If you're really into utopia records sound. You will definitely LOVE this ;)

I've also been posting about these 2 at isratrance, with almost as many views as here without answer.. sadly ;)

PEACE

hmm, no actually i'm pretty sure of that this is a production by Bizzare contact.. All those typical Bizzare beat kicks and as the cymbals goes hand in hand with for me, the traditional echo he's been touching his songs with for ever..

Silent hills new release is by the way a wicked album aswell ;)

PEACE

Hey guys, i need your help, big time.

I've been spending lots of time searching thru collections and compilations after this song..

A few months ago I fell in love, in a sound from a dj set by rica (amaral) and dj feo at xxxperience in brazil the present year.

I Guess this masterpiece production made by Phanatic, Bizzare contact or electro sun, you can tell by their sound.

PLEASE help me i'm a poor musicjunkie suffering trough life without his love of all time.

here is a little sample from the song.

LINK

BOOM

I have that track mate :)

01-bizzare_contact_-_sunrise_(unreleased)-dmm.mp3

I uploaded it for you ;)

http://rapidshare.com/files/124118612/01-b...d_-dmm.mp3.html

I have that track mate :)

01-bizzare_contact_-_sunrise_(unreleased)-dmm.mp3

I uploaded it for you ;)

http://rapidshare.com/files/124118612/01-b...d_-dmm.mp3.html

damn, just checked back to this because the tune won't go from my head. super addictive melodies and feel. sadly unreleased

no wav kanfos???

pleeeeaaase

KANFOS.. YOU ARE MY HERO (:

Can't tell how glad I am for this, it's like my heart is back into one piece (: I was starting to loose hope, but then. You came saving me (:

I'm very thankful, hope to see you at the fullmoon festival in europe crankin to bizzare cntact live ;)

As you are here, I can't resist asking you for another sound, on my way searching for this tune. I found another groundbreaking melody, only from youtube clips.. the videos from the begining of 2007 and bizzare contact is playing a song wich I understand is called "Zombie Family", I assume it should be out somewhere but i only find other people searching for it.. People are calling it names such as:

Bizzare contact - Zombie Family

Bizzare contact VS System Nipel - NN

or Bizzare contact - Sex Machine

Know anything about that?

PEACE (and thanks again kanfos, I owe you big time)